Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    That might have been the first completely inoffensive post Hovey has made in these threads, way to nail the criticism. He was just agreeing with dx that hindsight might be the only way to know the actual toll.
    Yeah Hoveys post was fine.
    Those are questions experts will be asking
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-26-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

If Pence is right and they have done 550k tests in the US so far AND we have 82K+ positives...that is not a very good ratio.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        If Pence is right and they have done 550k tests in the US so far AND we have 82K+ positives...that is not a very good ratio.
        Not sure Jesus taught him math

Comment

https://***********/JLCauvin/status/1242515702688485376
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

CCP to Cheeto: "Stop saying 'Chinese Virus' or else we won't sell you supplies."

Cheeto: "OK, ok whatever you want!"

Comment

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Comment

Helping hospital staff out AND trolling QAnon: https://www.lohud.com/story/news/cor...ff/5085014002/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Fauci having a coronary in the back

The latest press conference did not go over well on Twitter
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

What the he**. If we really tested the masses he'd be shocked (if that's even possible). Continues to bash the media at his rallies I mean briefings. That's real helpful. 🙄🙄🙄
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Helping hospital staff out AND trolling QAnon: https://www.lohud.com/story/news/cor...ff/5085014002/
                      Should have ordered them from Comet Ping Pong.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

BREAKING: The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has just issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws, telling companies they do not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak. The move sparked major alarm among environmentalists who don't understand why "refineries, chemical plants, and other facilities that continue to operate and keep their employees" functioning during the outbreak would "no longer have the staff or time they need to comply with environmental laws."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          BREAKING: The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has just issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws, telling companies they do not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak. The move sparked major alarm among environmentalists who don't understand why "refineries, chemical plants, and other facilities that continue to operate and keep their employees" functioning during the outbreak would "no longer have the staff or time they need to comply with environmental laws."
                          jfc
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Had a relative post on fb that they didnt understand what the big deal was and compared it to the flu death rate that waa so much higher.

I dont have the patience to type that many replies as to why they are wrong.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Fauci having a coronary in the back

The latest press conference did not go over well on Twitter
                                I applaud the media outlets that are no longer carrying the trump coronavirus rallies live and in their entirety. By about the 3rd one they should have stopped.
                                For the reporters covering the rallies, I sort of wish they would collude with each other to see who among them can ask the question that finally gets him to hold his breath until he turns blue and throws himself on the floor like a 6 year old throwing a tantrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X