Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

US Deaths:
    Code:
    3/01      0
    3/02      5
    3/03      3
    3/04      2
    3/05      1
    3/06      3
    3/07      4
    3/08      3
    3/09      4
    3/10      4
    3/11      8
    3/12      3
    3/13      7
    3/14      9
    3/15     12
    3/16     18
    3/17     23
    3/18     40
    3/19     56
    3/20     49
    3/21     46
    3/22    113
    3/23    141
    3/24    225
    3/25    247
    3/26    268
    3/27    401
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-28-2020, 01:21 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Interesting. You'll hate it -- but you shouldn't.

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/th...upposed-to-say
      Let's see...
      1. Impeachment was an overwhelming distraction for the administration
      Maybe he should have spent less time criming???

2. The President did move aggressively to stop travel to China and the media attacked him for that
      Please enlighten us what exactly the President actually did, and give ONE example of the media attacking him for that action.

I stopped reading there because those are completely ridiculous excuses, prove me wrong.
      Last edited by jerphisch; 03-27-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Interesting. You'll hate it -- but you shouldn't.

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/th...upposed-to-say
        Stop. God hates you for your dishonesty and bigotry.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          They aren't gonna vote for you Donny nice try.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Let's see...

Maybe he should have spent less time criming???

Please enlighten us what exactly the President actually did, and give ONE example of the media attacking him for that action.

I stopped reading there because those are completely ridiculous excuses, prove me wrong.
            Do the reverse Playboy. Look at the pictures.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              It's barstool.

I'm not touching that with a 39.5 foot pole.
              The video is what is important.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Wondering the same. Or the places that are not informing their workers there was a case. lil les had a case where he works. As of yesterday (3 days out) there has been no official notification putting who knows at risk.
                They better...but, I have full confidence the insurance company that covers it has a clause to let them weasel out of it.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Do the reverse Playboy. Look at the pictures.
                  So there's a huge article that you claim is interesting, including 2 charts that without a boatload of other data are completely meaningless, and now you're saying the words are meaningless? Sounds like a complete waste of time based on your new assessment.

Comment

BTW, the botski line of attack against Whitmer is that she's "barred" doctors from Rxing the chloroquine/azithromycin cocktail. All she did was tell them not to try and hoard it, or else action would be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      So there's a huge article that you claim is interesting, including 2 charts that without a boatload of other data are completely meaningless, and now you're saying the words are meaningless? Sounds like a complete waste of time based on your new assessment.
                      He's not arguing in good faith. Abort your mission!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        BTW, the botski line of attack against Whitmer is that she's "barred" doctors from Rxing the chloroquine/azithromycin cocktail. All she did was tell them not to try and hoard it, or else action would be taken.
                        She’s Joe’s VP. Gotta be. The Dump campaign must have got a hold of something.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Oh good lord, please no. She's Klobuchar Lite.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            Or he just hates every woman in power esp if she’s a dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Or he just hates every woman in power esp if she’s a dem.
                              And needles him on Twitter instead of kissing the ring.

She actually sent one a couple days ago that said she has no problem working with Pence.

Comment

South Carolina rep tests positive

“ BREAKING: Democratic Rep. Joe Cunningham announced that he has tested positive for the coronavirus and will continue to tele-work from home. The freshman lawmaker went into self-quarantine on March 19 after learning he had been in contact with a member of Congress had tested positive for COVID-19.”

Comment

Working...
                                X