Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

More than 500 new cases in Florida since last night. Good work desantis!

And yes I’m aware numbers go up from testing. They wouldn’t have so many positive cases if that moron had tried to stop the spread earlier

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-28-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Was that nice?
      Yeah I said you guys arent the worst place on Earth. Trust me for me that is nice
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          It was a natural progression for them. Easy as pie. It's in their blood.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            It was a natural progression for them. Easy as pie. It's in their blood.
            Yep. next Democratic president, and they'll be back to whining about death panels.

Holding two completely opposite positions is nothing new for the Republicans. Just depends on what the issue of the day is. And who's supporting it.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"You call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus. You know, you can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is, but the children do very well."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                "You call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus. You know, you can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is, but the children do very well."
                What the ****
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I had to go to a store to pick up a prescription for Dr. Mrs. The place was packed. The mouth breathers weren't obeying any rules, keeping social distance, or using any brains. F-cking awful to have to share this planet with the apes; the intelligence level was low enough to be CPAC or church.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My business has me in and out of C Stores all the time, people that can't understand math still come in for a freakin' lottery ticket. Nothing else but a ****ing lottery ticket.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Two weeks ago, I thought America was a week behind Germany in implementing measures.

Now, somehow the US is at least a month behind.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                        Two weeks ago, I thought America was a week behind Germany in implementing measures.

Don't eff with the Germans and their mechanical efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

Because Merkel is a commie authoritarian who grew up in East Germany, don'tcha know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Yep, I’m sure that will be ok when the next D president does it. I’m sure Hovey and the conservatives here will be as silent on that as they are now.
                            I have no idea what you’re even talking about. Is this a dispute between Trump and Congress over whether Congress gets to know who and why get the corporate bailout money before treasury issues it, or is it a dispute about whether Congress can get the records after the fact to see where the money went?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I have no idea what you’re even talking about. Is this a dispute between Trump and Congress over whether Congress gets to know who and why get the corporate bailout money before treasury issues it, or is it a dispute about whether Congress can get the records after the fact to see where the money went?
                              it's that Congress doesn't get to know **** about any of it, despite the bill authorizing that they do. Read the friggin' signing statement.

"Dispute". Nice phrasing, that. Sounds so.......................innocent. Almost quaint.
                              Last edited by rufus; 03-28-2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                it's that Congress doesn't get to know **** about any of it, despite the bill authorizing that they do. Read the friggin' signing statement.

"Dispute". Nice phrasing, that.
                                It’s rampant lawlessness. Breaking of all the rules, and saying congressional oversight isn’t a thing. You know, all things your side would have died over if Obama had even thought about them

Comment

Working...
                                X