Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Jfc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Bojo +
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I care more about the two loaves I pinch into the toilet each morning, than I care about Sean Hannity and his audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          The D1 thread is such a disaster. Holy shut.
          I started reading what I thought was this thread a couple days ago, got very confused on why a couple trolls popped up all of a sudden. Then I realized I had left the D1 thread open.

After dealing with Flag and his conspiracies, it’s interesting to get the traditional MAGA man experience. Usually have to go to Facebook for that.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

“USA death rate highest in the world, Michigan death rate highest in USA”... yay #1?
            https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...y-country.html
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

per @johnfund

Gov. Gina Raimondo, a Democrat, is stationing National Guard troops at bus and train stations to collect contact information from anyone arriving from New York and to direct them to self-quarantine. State police are stopping cars with New York license plates coming into the state
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Boris “Herd Immunity” Johnson tests positive.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Maybe they should move to the "Middle West" where I hear thinks are amazing!

edit: Holy crap the replies

double edit: It does seem Andy may be exaggerating just a bit.
                  Why do you say he’s exaggerating?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Why do you say he’s exaggerating?
                    Yeah the thing with Andy is he’s spending all day/night on phone with hospital execs and governors, he’s not monitoring twitter and just repeating things

Comment

It sounds like that letter was a possible scenario they’re preparing for.

Still the fact there’s a letter typed up and prepared means they’re closer than any American peacetime hospital should be.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It sounds like that letter was a possible scenario they’re preparing for.

Still the fact there’s a letter typed up and prepared means they’re closer than any American peacetime hospital should be.
                        Yeah I like following Andy for information. He’s doing more work than Seema.

Comment

Comment

People confuse me. The number of people who want to just let everyone get this is still incredibly high- we even see many on this board.

But at the same time, the news from places where the healthcare system is totally overwhelmed is pretty stark. Do the people who want to spread it to everyone not see that or deny that it's true?? Or do they think that letting the system deal with it is ok? Or do they just accept that a large amount of people will die, and we should just accept that?

I just don't understand some people.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              People confuse me. The number of people who want to just let everyone get this is still incredibly high- we even see many on this board.

But at the same time, the news from places where the healthcare system is totally overwhelmed is pretty stark. Do the people who want to spread it to everyone not see that or deny that it's true?? Or do they think that letting the system deal with it is ok? Or do they just accept that a large amount of people will die, and we should just accept that?

I just don't understand some people.
                              On the "dying" part of your post...people will die. A lot of people. I hate that this is a fact, but I have accepted it. Do I want that? Hell no. But I cannot really change that fact, and you can't either. It sucks.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Per my parents, police roadblocks have been setup on some of the Hawaiian islands to keep people at home or in their accommodations. The locals are yelling at tourists to go home and are trying to get the governor to suspend inter-island flights.

Comment

Working...
                                X