Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    If Katrina had been in August of 2004, I wonder if W would have won reelection? trump's response to the coronavirus has been exponentially worse, and will lead to tens of thousands dying needlessly (he's actually a mass murderer and I kind of wish he'd do what most of them do and eat his AR-15). If there any justice in the world he would suffer an electoral defeat so humiliating that if he doesn't want to eat his gun now, maybe that would do it.
    You think Trump has ever fired a gun in his life? He'd probably whine about how the recoil bruised his perfect shoulder.

Comment

I want 45 gone as much as anyone, but hoping he eats his gun or clamoring for Lee Harvey Oswald is ****ed up.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I want 45 gone as much as anyone, but hoping he eats his gun or clamoring for Lee Harvey Oswald is ****ed up.
        Yeah that’s...not great

Comment

A Trump suicide or assassination makes him a martyr to half the country. No thanks.

Comment

JUST IN: The Pentagon has ordered military bases and combatant commands to withhold coronavirus case numbers, citing operational security concerns as cases have continued to rise. "We will not report the aggregate number of individual service member cases at individual unit, base or Combatant Commands."

Comment

Deaths up to 3148...

edit: 43 cases in Madagascar...we are screwed
              Last edited by Handyman; 03-30-2020, 07:37 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Madagascar laughs at our silly virus. They have seasonal plague
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  My Pillow guy is talking at a pandemic briefing.

Mother Nature should keep going
                  She's just saying hold my beer right now. This is going to be way uglier than most people can imagine.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  A New York health system executive has been fired and another official is on leave after the two commented on Trump supporters on Facebook, writing, "Trump supporters need to pledge to give up their ventilators for someone else ... and not go to the hospital" and also said, they "barricade themselves in [church] and ride this out."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ump-supporters
                  All joking aside- They are just expressing what many people who have to deal with shortages are thinking. Its OK to do stuff to yourself but when you harm others doing it and people have to take care of you anyway the system is broken.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  I never thought I would feel that passionate about anything but I have to admit for the first time in my life I would be completely OK with however he was removed from the scene. He most probably is going to be responsible for more deaths and destruction in society than any human yet. There have been sociopaths before but his harm is not just caused by wanting to go to war. His is caused by willful negligence. He didn't even orchestrate it. He is just a dumbfvck who is a selfish *****.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  JUST IN: The Pentagon has ordered military bases and combatant commands to withhold coronavirus case numbers, citing operational security concerns as cases have continued to rise. "We will not report the aggregate number of individual service member cases at individual unit, base or Combatant Commands."
                  Listened to a historian talk about how the 1918 epidemic was caused by movement of military troops. They didn't know everything but they were pretty sure it was causing problems but kept it from the public. The bases that instituted strict measures did sort of OK except they couldn't protect themselves from getting it from the bases that didn't

This is eerily similar to what was being described.

Comment

Madagascar laughs at our silly virus. They have seasonal plague
                    Right but they are one of the keys to winning games like Pandemic
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Update on Mrs. 316’s job. Her work is now requiring all employees wear a surgical mask which they will provide. But only one per shift. Employees with COVID-patient contact will have other measures. I told her a day or two ago this will be like the airlines. One hospital starts forcing PPE, the others will follow suit.

But then they were told the trope that PPE doesn’t really protect you. Washing hands is the best form of protection.

I’m just glad they’re finally taking this seriously.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Right but they are one of the keys to winning games like Pandemic
                      Never had an issue with Madagascar in that game lol.

Yet.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Update on Mrs. 316’s job. Her work is now requiring all employees wear a surgical mask which they will provide. But only one per shift. Employees with COVID-patient contact will have other measures. I told her a day or two ago this will be like the airlines. One hospital starts forcing PPE, the others will follow suit.

But then they were told the trope that PPE doesn’t really protect you. Washing hands is the best form of protection.

I’m just glad they’re finally taking this seriously.

Never had an issue with Madagascar in that game lol.

Yet.
                        I remember when the game first came out it wasn't behind the firewall. Madagascar and Greenland were so irritating

They replayed the Mythbusters guys showing how cold germs spread at a dinner party- pretty impressive. Unfortunately it is unlikely the people who need to see it will be interested

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          I never thought I would feel that passionate about anything but I have to admit for the first time in my life I would be completely OK with however he was removed from the scene. He most probably is going to be responsible for more deaths and destruction in society than any human yet. There have been sociopaths before but his harm is not just caused by wanting to go to war. His is caused by willful negligence. He didn't even orchestrate it. He is just a dumbfvck who is a selfish *****.
                          That's the key: his body count will be all just his idiocy and lack of any ability. Mao, Hitler, and Stalin had A Plan. Even the GOP Nazis have a plan, sort of. But Dump and the mouthbreathers who gave him to us are simply inept weaklings doing a drunkard's walk through life trying to pretend they know what they're doing when they are utter failures at everything that crosses their path. This is the Apotheosis of Losers. They are fragile frauds and contemptible cowards.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Deaths up to 3148...

edit: 43 cases in Madagascar...we are screwed
                              Oh sh**. Someone's got a winning virus on Pandemic2...
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

US Deaths

Code:
                                3/01        0
                                3/02        5
                                3/03        3
                                3/04        2
                                3/05        1
                                3/06        3
                                3/07        4
                                3/08        3
                                3/09        4
                                3/10        4
                                3/11        8
                                3/12        3
                                3/13        7
                                3/14        9
                                3/15       12
                                3/16       18
                                3/17       23
                                3/18       40
                                3/19       56
                                3/20       49
                                3/21       46
                                3/22      113
                                3/23      141
                                3/24      225
                                3/25      247
                                3/26      268
                                3/27      400
                                3/28      525
                                3/29      363
                                3/30      573
                                Last edited by Kepler; 03-30-2020, 09:40 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X