Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Those pics can be extremely deceptive. I remember walking down 5th and seeing tv coverage of the same stretch of 5th. There was nobody within 10 yards of me uptown or downtown, and it was a day where there was basically nobody per block, but the lens made it look like we were stacked on each other's heads.

Fifth Avenue is 6 miles long, 120 blocks, but it's common to shoot the entire street as if it were one block.
    There's another angle showing it's actually worse than what these pictures show.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
      encouraging his citizens, should they get sick, to self-medicate with “vodka and farm work”
      Come on guys, I can’t tee up your Wisconsin jokes any better than that... hopefully our sense of humor hasn’t yet been crushed under the unbearable weight of the Trump Virus.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I have zero doubt that Russia is hiding the true extent of the spread of the virus there, but where were they timing wise (it at all) with restricting access to flights into their country from China? Yes I realize this isn't a "China virus" but I think it's fair to say much of the spread initiated from people traveling from there.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Today is grocery day. So another 2 weeks of wondering if i caught the virus, or passed it on to my wife.
          mr les went today. lil les works at a market but mr les is a jerk and wants to go even if he is 60. I made him strip down and put everything in the wash and g take a shower.
          Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I don’t think that way anymore. Try to limit myself to no more than two store trips a week. I was going more often to find hand sanitizer but now I’m stocked.

Douse your hands in sanitizer in your car after, wipe car down with wipes, and then wipe food packaging when you get home. Then I wipe down kitchen including fridge handles and door knobs and finally finish with a good hand wash.
          I am using soap and water for wiping things down. Easier and cheaper to have a sink of soapy water.
          Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          That's bull. I've been looking online daily and cannot go any more to random stores only to find out there's nothing. At least there's nothing here in Massachusetts.

Why is there a shortage? I get that hospitals, etc. are the first place these supplies should go but what I want to know is there something that is keeping these items from easily being re-stocked? Is it a shortage of one of the items? Or something like that. I cannot find any information anywhere. I have a supply but the longer this goes, the more I'm going to stress about my supply. I don't plan to hoard but I will need to replenish soon.
          Can someone explain to me why people are using sanitizer for everything? Soap and water are more effective than sanitizer. I get if you are out but inside your house - why?

I hae a tub of wipes for the knobs, keys, fridge door. Other than that soap and water

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Jesus Fu**ing Christ! (C)Scooby
            Lol, we are so owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              mr les went today. lil les works at a market but mr les is a jerk and wants to go even if he is 60. I made him strip down and put everything in the wash and g take a shower.

I am using soap and water for wiping things down. Easier and cheaper to have a sink of soapy water.

Can someone explain to me why people are using sanitizer for everything? Soap and water are more effective than sanitizer. I get if you are out but inside your house - why?

I hae a tub of wipes for the knobs, keys, fridge door. Other than that soap and water
              I’m honestly only using them in car. Soap at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The slope of Italy's curve has been stable. They are rolling up 800+ deaths a day but it's stable.

The slope of the US curve is still significantly more steep than Italy's or any other country's. It's an epic fail that makes Katrina look like model governance.

If Katrina had been in August of 2004, I wonder if W would have won reelection? trump's response to the coronavirus has been exponentially worse, and will lead to tens of thousands dying needlessly (he's actually a mass murderer and I kind of wish he'd do what most of them do and eat his AR-15). If there any justice in the world he would suffer an electoral defeat so humiliating that if he doesn't want to eat his gun now, maybe that would do it.

Comment

Comment

Whitmer: SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

Seniors graduate, everyone else moves up.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And the Earth is laughing at us.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        And the Earth is laughing at us.
                        I’d say universe.

Comment

I'd say Mother Nature had enough and is cleansing things

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            I'd say Mother Nature had enough and is cleansing things
                            My Pillow guy is talking at a pandemic briefing.

Mother Nature should keep going
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You couldn't write this. You just could not write this.
                              Code:

Comment

A New York health system executive has been fired and another official is on leave after the two commented on Trump supporters on Facebook, writing, "Trump supporters need to pledge to give up their ventilators for someone else ... and not go to the hospital" and also said, they "barricade themselves in [church] and ride this out."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/490229-ny-health-care-executive-fired-over-posts-coronavirus-trump-supporters

Comment

Working...
                                X