Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Moscow just went under full lockdown.

But there is no coronavirus there. They have zero reported cases. After international pressure (and mockery) they are now reporting a significant surge of "the flu."
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-29-2020, 04:57 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Jerry will be self-isolating at his Florida estate, getting off on watching the pool boy boink his wife.
      Dont forget the cocaine and hookers in Miami!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I can't wait until the entire Fox News Corporation uses the Alex Jones defense: "we are entertainers playing characters, this is obviously not presented as fact."
        I believed they've actually used that in the past.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          I believed they've actually used that in the past.
          Yeah, I believe they're classified as entertainment rather than news.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Good.
            I'll believe it when it goes to trial or there is a settlement.

Comment

From normal life to this hell in a week

The doctor called the next morning. Birdie died at 10:20. So I didn't have to unplug her, and I didn't get to see her.
              They held a press conference since she was the first to die in Indiana. They said we got to say goodbye over video. I guess it's a nicer story. I don't really blame them. I'd like to find a way to sugarcoat this thing, too, but I can't. Anything good I could say about this would be a lie

Comment

Houghton county reported its first positive today. I’m annoyed that people are still traveling...
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

In today's presser, medical workers were practically accused of pilfering masks...reporters were admonished, (why don't you people...) "Maybe we get out of this with 100, 200thousand deaths. I'd say we did a pretty good job". So much for those measly flu / car accident death totals...
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

How do they not ask him if he ate a lot of paint chips when he was a kid?

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Holy ****.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        Houghton county reported its first positive today. I’m annoyed that people are still traveling...
                        Hilarious. The two people in the county that I know had every single symptom, including breathing as if tennis balls were in their lungs have gotten better. Could be back at work helping out in a week or two. Never got the test.

It's not just a big river in Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          And somehow it'll be the fault of all those exchange students from Asia at MTU...

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Hilarious. The two people in the county that I know had every single symptom, including breathing as if tennis balls were in their lungs have gotten better. Could be back at work helping out in a week or two. Never got the test.

It's not just a big river in Egypt.
                            I never doubted your diagnosis, but it’s surprising that the health dept ran negative tests for a week afterwards (they didn’t pass it to a single person?). My niece (a nurse at Portage) told me two days ago they hadn’t seen a single likely case in their icu yet.
                            Again, it’s possible. But with the contagion level that’s reported, surprising they kept it to the two of them.
                            Do you know what date they got symptoms?
                            Last edited by geezer; 03-29-2020, 06:18 PM.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Well this is fun. The woman in my neighborhood who thinks a charge for organic recycling is akin to a concentration camp, and who thinks fluoride and vaccines are controlling us- she’s now upset that this pandemic is being used as a cover to install harmful 5G towers in schools to zombify the children.
                              She’s not kidding.
                              Those are the ones disease and natural disasters are supposed to cull, but she'll live to be 100 while the sane-minded around her suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                How do they not ask him if he ate a lot of paint chips when he was a kid?

What the hell world do we live in...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X