Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    But tell me again how this is a bad flu?
    I'm still in awe when I see this being said. My one co-worker that has it (another one has been tested with no results yet), is still in the hospital, unconscious, and on a ventilator. The update we got yesterday was that his fever returned, but virus markers were low so they were cautiously optimistic. Today's update said his recovery has plateaued and the doctors don't like the current changes.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I live in a 750-sq. ft. apartment, and I can't imagine squeezing 47 people in here unless you took out all the furniture.
    I currently live in a 725 sq. ft. and lived in a 550 sq. ft. in IN and I can't picture how that would work.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Ah yes now the poster says maybe people don’t like the message that the numbers could be lower. Instead of thinking his source is bull. Yes, yes all of us non right wingers just want more people to die, exactly.
    What a joke.
    Calling the administration out on failures does not equal wanting the administration to fail.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your colleague.
      And yes anyone with a brain knows you should be able to point out facts- but not with that crowd. Too bad the rule breaking seems to only go one way.

Comment

Choke on your own lies, Linds.

“ Sen. Lindsey Graham lashed out at Speaker Nancy Pelosi after she said that President Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak was having deadly consequences, claiming that it was the "most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history."

“Facts and science must guide our efforts to confront this pandemic – not blind political allegiance to the president," Pelosi's office said in response.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Just like the flu.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

BTW I freely admit I suck at math...but if there has been 2200 deaths out of 125k cases that is a pretty scary rate is it not?
            Keep in mind, death lags cases by 5-20 days depending on severity, age, and date of admission.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Updates from Johns Hopkins:

Worldwide: 710,918
              US: 135,499

NY: 59,513
              NJ: 13, 386
              Cali: 5723
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh geez it is 5OT going...he is like the Old Pio of that board Reading him literally makes me want to vomit half the time.

Speaking of making me want to vomit...it would appear Chuck Todd had a banner day on MTP. He is being ripped to shreds for his interview with Biden and Dr. Brix.
                5OT, yeah, that dipsh-t was one of the reasons I left GPL. He’s one of the worst humans I’ve ever come across.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Just like the flu.
                  Diabetes is pretty contagious too. I caught some of that in a drive thru last week.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Keep in mind, death lags cases by 5-20 days depending on severity, age, and date of admission.
                    I know...everything about this virus is scary on levels I have to actively ignore or I might go crazy.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      5OT, yeah, that dipsh-t was one of the reasons I left GPL. He’s one of the worst humans I’ve ever come across.
                      I think a few more are now done with that site thanks to that poster and the fact his spiel is allowed

Comment

Many on that site come from the...less than Blue areas of the state. Minnesota has its morons too. (not enough for Trump to win though...take that WISCONSIN!!)
                        It also lacks an in-state rival B1G school for the rubes to gravitate to, in the way that rural Republicans in Michigan tend to be Sparty fans.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/b...-shortage.html

tl;dr - The U.S. government contracted with a small company to supply tens of thousands of ventilators 13 years ago. It was moving along, there were working prototypes, then a bigger firm bought out the small one and decided it wasn't profitable enough, so they killed the project.

Comment

Pubbies: "Only 100-200k? Pffft, hardly worth the economic crash. Open the stores and restaurants, and fire up the plants! Dow 30,000 baby! Trump 2020, Keep America Great!"

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/b...-shortage.html

tl;dr - The U.S. government contracted with a small company to supply tens of thousands of ventilators 13 years ago. It was moving along, there were working prototypes, then a bigger firm bought out the small one and decided it wasn't profitable enough, so they killed the project.
                              Suns up America quite nicely

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Pubbies: "Only 100-200k? Pffft, hardly worth the economic crash. Open the stores and restaurants, and fire up the plants! Dow 30,000 baby! Trump 2020, Keep America Great!"
                                If it's only 200,000 dead, I'll be shocked. That either means its mortality rate is grossly overestimated, or many people don't get sick this first go around. Because .5% of the population is about 1.75 million people.

Comment

Working...
                                X