Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Saw a fun meme circling Facebook today:

If the GOP are so concerned with fetuses being people, why do pregnant women not get an extra $500 on their stimulus check?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Saw a fun meme circling Facebook today:

If the GOP are so concerned with fetuses being people, why do pregnant women not get an extra $500 on their stimulus check?
      Christ don't give them any ideas.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

My buddy's wife went to the clinic to get tested, here's her story [I added a couple bits for clarity, otherwise [sic]]:

So last Tuesday night I started feeling really fatigued and noticed a slight sore throat and a tickle in my throat. My chest felt tight and heavy. I had been experiencing a sick stomach for a few days and had a headache that just didn’t want to go away. I developed a cough in the night that only seemed to get worse. By morning my cough was persistent. A very annoying dry cough. I started wheezing as well. I called in to my doctors office and scheduled a 10:30 phone screen. At which time they scheduled a 2:30 appointment appointment with respiratory clinic in Plymouth [MN]. We arrived at the appointment to medical staff in full protective gear where I was handed a mask. My hubby was told he could not come in. Temp check, BP check and respiratory screen. Less than 15 minutes and I was told I had symptoms consistent with COVID-19 but that testing was not available to confirm. I was prescribed steroids and inhaler every 4 hours and tylenol every 4 hours for fever. I’ve also been instructed to stop taking my immune suppressant therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis - my shots to keep my body from attacking my joints. I have no energy, constant headache, I hurt, my cough comes and goes as my inhaler wears off as does my fever. I feel worse today than last week! My [younger] son and hubby have started showing symptoms as well as my daughter and older son. My daughter stayed at my house last weekend. She lives with my oldest son and his family! To constantly feel this way almost brings me to tears. I am trying to distract myself. I have binge watched so much tv. It works for a while and then it hits me a bit harder. I feel horrible! This is no joke! I have no idea where I came into contact. I’ve been to the grocery store! Stay inside. Keep you and your family safe! The #’s being reported are NO where accurate!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            My buddy's wife went to the clinic to get tested, here's her story [I added a couple bits for clarity, otherwise [sic]]:
            So, we still can't test people even if they have it. Fan****ingtastic.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              So, we still can't test people even if they have it. Fan****ingtastic.
              Not until we have the supplies.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Be nice if they stopped lying to people.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...onavirus-tests

Pence, who leads the administration’s coronavirus task force, said on March 10 that “over a million tests have been distributed,” with another 4 million to be distributed by that week’s end.

Three days later, President Donald Trump promised from the Rose Garden that 1.4 million tests would be distributed early in the week of March 16, and that a full 5 million tests will be available before the end of the month.

“I cannot explain the gap,” Trump said, referring to the discrepancy between tests distributed and those conducted, during another briefing a week later. “I’m hearing very good things on the ground.”

The White House, when reached Monday, also did not offer an explanation. Neither a spokesperson for Pence nor the HHS responded to requests for comment.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Be nice if they stopped lying to people.
                    Lie back. Tell them you play in the nba
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      There was a story on the Beeb this morning like this. Putin declared a "week without work" in a national address last week. He meant it as a way of saying "stay inside." Instead, the resorts in the Black Sea are packed as everybody took it as a vacation. The national press keeps reporting coronavirus is a foreign disease with no presence in Russia so the government got caught by its own lie. They had interviews with restaurant owners in Moscow who are using the week to build out their patios preparing for a big Summer. When the interviewer asked them if they were afraid of closings due to the disease they told him that was crazy because there was no disease in Russia.

The Moscow mayor instituted SIP because their own propaganda was going to get everybody in the city killed. It's like watching a country run by Fox.
                      And none of it will matter, because the recent changes to Russia's constitution will ensure Poots remains in power for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        And none of it will matter, because the recent changes to Russia's constitution will ensure Poots remains in power for the rest of his life.
                        Did that actually pass? I thought I read it needed to go to a public vote (yeah, yeah, I know), but then the election was scuttled because of this totally not a virus.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If Dump could convince 34 states, he could be in power for life too!
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh and remember Trump touting his rise in the polls:

That is what you are supposed to get when disaster strikes.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X