Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Is this a Gopher site?

Laugh at me but I'd have thought MN plus college equals pretty educated, read, liberal. I'm getting the vibe that that's a no.
    Many on that site come from the...less than Blue areas of the state. Minnesota has its morons too. (not enough for Trump to win though...take that WISCONSIN!!)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Yep, and a few are constantly allowed to push up to the line, so I’ve had enough. Either follow rules and suspend someone, or don’t have rules.

Meanwhille

He is tanking his "Pandemic Bump" like it was one of his businesses

As for GPL...I havent looked in said thread but unless Jup has posted it wouldnt surprise me if he just decided not to read it at all.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

BTW I freely admit I suck at math...but if there has been 2200 deaths out of 125k cases that is a pretty scary rate is it not?
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          He is tanking his "Pandemic Bump" like it was one of his businesses

As for GPL...I havent looked in said thread but unless Jup has posted it wouldnt surprise me if he just decided not to read it at all.
          He’s probably not but another mod popped in and just said stop. Meanwhile the post saying that dr brix didn’t really say the numbers would be that bad!! Is still up. Oh and meanwhile same dr today said every single metro area should prepare for a nyc like situation . But nope let’s listen to the RNC spokesperson

Comment

Oh geez it is 5OT going...he is like the Old Pio of that board Reading him literally makes me want to vomit half the time.

Speaking of making me want to vomit...it would appear Chuck Todd had a banner day on MTP. He is being ripped to shreds for his interview with Biden and Dr. Brix.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh geez it is 5OT going...he is like the Old Pio of that board Reading him literally makes me want to vomit half the time.

Speaking of making me want to vomit...it would appear Chuck Todd had a banner day on MTP. He is being ripped to shreds for his interview with Biden and Dr. Brix.
              Yeah. I just can’t stomach that kind of misinformation to be allowed to be posted there. Just gross.

Comment

BTW I freely admit I suck at math...but if there has been 2200 deaths out of 125k cases that is a pretty scary rate is it not?
                Not to downplay, but actual cases is probably closer to 600k. Since we arent testing silent carriers.

But, yes 1.7% is bad.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  Not to downplay, but actual cases is probably closer to 600k. Since we arent testing silent carriers.

But, yes 1.7% is bad.
                  Yeah it’s bad but I think that denominator is way off

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Yeah. I just can’t stomach that kind of misinformation to be allowed to be posted there. Just gross.
                    It is horrible this is happening but it is almost a relief to have most people stop telling me I am a fear mongering alarmist. FIrst rule in Medicine- do no harm. That means do no harm by acting or by not acting. At this point the stupid people are stupid by choice.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

But, yes 1.7% is bad.
                        I know...but most likely there are deaths that arent counted as well for the same reason. If only we lived in a rich industrial country...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is weird reading this list and seeing Alaska has some the biggest restrictions.

And it doesn’t even have some of the other parts like the mandatory social distancing order and the intra-state travel restrictions.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Yeah it’s bad but I think that denominator is way off
                              Numerator too because how many death by pneumonia cases aren't being tested?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Yes. Run by a great guy, but there’s a no politics rule and a few usual suspects can’t seem to respect it
                                And Jup is pretty much apolitical in all conversations when he’s out in public too. I only heard him speak to politics once after a hockey game and that was during the PPACA debates in Congress.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X