Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You can't have too many ventilators you, fat, orange, ****!
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I see a Biden ad coming...
      Come on. Pence has to draw a line here. Someone has to stop this madman.

A well-placed meteor right now would probably even convert Bill Maher.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I ask again, where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          I ask again, where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
          I'd like to thank Trump for proving that there is no Deep State these past three years.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

We already have hospitals issuing blanket DNRs outside of NYC?!?
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              I'd like to thank Trump for proving that there is no Deep State these past three years.
              That has been thoroughly debunked. Like, fired into the sun.
              Code:

Comment

Comment

That has been thoroughly debunked. Like, fired into the sun.
                  Also, any of the Area 51 conspiracies and such.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The City of New Orleans has now recorded more deaths from Coronavirus than the entirety of Manhattan.

New Orleans has less than one fourth the population of Manhattan.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The City of New Orleans has now recorded more deaths from Coronavirus than the entirety of Manhattan.

New Orleans has less than one fourth the population of Manhattan.
                      Nawlins isn't exactly a plethora of riches, either.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Pence doesnt care. Stop the belief that he is some lone voice in the wilderness who will protect us just cause he might be one order of magnitude less stupid than Trump...he is an evil piece of crap who will watch us all die so he can meet his Zombie Lord with Mother. Screw him and his bigotry and hatred.

Sorry I just cant take this new Liberal belief that he is the new hero. The Libs are so hellbent on trying to find one they are ignoring the truth and rewriting history. Pence has always been, and always will be, evil. He doesnt care if you or I die, and if this virus only hit the poor and gay he would dance a gig on national TV.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We already have hospitals issuing blanket DNRs outside of NYC?!?
                          Yes. Michigan's cases have ballooned in the last few days, and Michigan hospitals cannot acquire the needed equipment that earlier hit areas of the country have loudly asked for.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

We don't need a deep state or a conspiracy... We just need a well placed cough or sneeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Pence doesnt care. Stop the belief that he is some lone voice in the wilderness who will protect us just cause he might be one order of magnitude less stupid than Trump...he is an evil piece of crap who will watch us all die so he can meet his Zombie Lord with Mother. Screw him and his bigotry and hatred.

Sorry I just cant take this new Liberal belief that he is the new hero. The Libs are so hellbent on trying to find one they are ignoring the truth and rewriting history. Pence has always been, and always will be, evil. He doesnt care if you or I die, and if this virus only hit the poor and gay he would dance a gig on national TV.
                              I don’t see him as a hero. Just a villain that realizes President Thanos is a little to insane and evil for Pence’s own brand of evil.
                              Code:

Comment

Pence is arguably worse. He knows what Trump did, and he did nothing to try and alter the course.

Funny, I was told back in 2008 it was Democratic policies that would lead to death panels.

Comment

Working...
                                X