Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Nah then he couldn't **** her. Jared on the other hand...
    Pretty sure Jared's never ****ed her.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Pretty sure Jared's never ****ed her.
      Think she straps one on and lights up his pooper?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        You talking about his anus or his mouth? Teeth aside, they have the same pucker and the same stuff is passing through both of them. Same flaccid cheeks even.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          No. Jared watches from the corner while daddy visits.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            You talking about his anus or his mouth? Teeth aside, they have the same pucker and the same stuff is passing through both of them. Same flaccid cheeks even.
            Bummy is tighter, more pleasure for her
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"If you aren't already sick, a mask isn't effective and you're wasting them."

Comment

Ha, and where would we get said masks other than making them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Ha, and where would we get said masks other than making them?
                  That's your problem. The government isn't a shipping clerk.

Comment

Comment

Oh my god I posted that earlier and wasn’t sure if it was a joke.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

LOL. No one will be able to afford insurance. This is truly the ****tiest first world nation you can find.

“ U.S. health insurance premiums could increase as much as 40% next year if the coronavirus pandemic results in millions of Americans needing hospital stays, a new analysis warns.”
                        -nyt

Comment

Good. Then President Biden with his nuclear optioned senate and the House led by speaker OC will pass universal health care.

They’ll also put Mitch’s head on a pike outside the capitol
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            LOL. No one will be able to afford insurance. This is truly the ****tiest first world nation you can find.

“ U.S. health insurance premiums could increase as much as 40% next year if the coronavirus pandemic results in millions of Americans needing hospital stays, a new analysis warns.”
                            -nyt
                            I don't even know what people consider the "1st World" anymore but I do know that there are dozens of countries with better politics, economies, healthcare, and general respect for human beings than what we find here in the United States.

We are an arrogant nation, but at least the arrogance used to come with a reason. Not anymore. How much of the world's population is better off in their home country than the average American is in the USA? And that's the AVERAGE American. For the poor, they'd be better of in two thirds of the rest of the world than they are here.

I might like quite a few people in my country, but it's safe to say I'm no longer fond of the country itself. Seeing what the "United States of America" has become, maybe we would have been better off letting the Confederacy go. Of the 5 or 6 countries we probably would have ended up becoming, I'm sure 1 or 2 of them would look a lot more like some of the more stable places in Western Europe or some other parts of the world. And be much better places to live, work, and play than a lot of places in our current nation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Ok, throw her into the volcano.
                                Brian Williams last night after a clip of Birx sucking up to Trump: "Translated from the original North Korean"
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X