X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
    Sununu says stay-at-home still not necessary here:
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/hea...lock_id=883785
    Gov. Chris Sununu rejected a direct plea from one executive councilor for New Hampshire to join the growing number of states whose leaders were shutting down non-essential businesses.

Sununu says he won't sacrifice public health for sake of economy:
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/hea...lock_id=883785
    Gov. Chris Sununu said if needed, he’ll maintain public restrictions in New Hampshire longer than President Trump, who said Tuesday he wants the country to be back “open for business” by Easter on April 12.

Sununu orders NH public schools closed; 13 cases of COVID-19 so far:
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/hea...a5321af1b.html
    Remote learning will remain in place through at least April 3, when the state will re-evaluate the situation...
    Thanks for that info. April 3 is what we were I initially told but we expect it to be longer. Really interesting times for this veteran teacher. 80 new students on Monday!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Thanks for that info. April 3 is what we were I initially told but we expect it to be longer. Really interesting times for this veteran teacher. 80 new students on Monday!!
      We seem to be doing a pretty good job using a combination of government action and individual common sense to balance on the line between the cost of the problem and the cost of the cure.

Why 80 new students. Are all teachers not remote enabled?
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        Were they different words formulated into structured sentences resulting in a a cogent thought?
        By "structured sentences" and "cogent thought" … do you mean something like this, Darius?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...wreck-n2565665

While Trump is giving daily multi-hour press briefings …

… Biden can't make it through a 5 minute softball-laden interview.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

We seem to be doing a pretty good job using a combination of government action and individual common sense to balance on the line between the cost of the problem and the cost of the cure.

Why 80 new students. Are all teachers not remote enabled?
          We are on a trimester system..trimester 3 begins officially Monday...so I'll be loading up those new kids via google classroom. Will be sending all work through there. Hope to have 2 video chats a week.

Comment

As of 4:33:39 PM EDT the US death rate had climbed to 1.42%

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              By "structured sentences" and "cogent thought" … do you mean something like this, Darius?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...wreck-n2565665

While Trump is giving daily multi-hour press briefings …

… Biden can't make it through a 5 minute softball-laden interview.
              Lowering the bar, was the word "incredible" used < 10 times?

Biden is a private citizen, how does he factor into this? For all I care he can join the fan forum and contribute to this thread.

Comment

As of 4:33:39 PM EDT the US death rate had climbed to 1.42%
                So much for those 15 cases eh? Over 62k right now. In other news NPR makes the wise decision to forgo the daily briefings due to "misinformation". Smart move...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  So much for those 15 cases eh? Over 62k right now. In other news NPR makes the wise decision to forgo the daily briefings due to "misinformation". Smart move...
                  If the PGA Tour resumed tomorrow, I'd forgo the daily briefings as well.

Comment

Lowering the bar, was the word "incredible" used < 10 times?

Biden is a private citizen, how does he factor into this? For all I care he can join the fan forum and contribute to this thread.
                    You forgot tremendous. Biden has his gaffes there is no doubt but to his credit he never said airplanes flew in the Revolutionary war...but hey he (Trump) is a self proclaimed 'stable genius'..🤣

Comment

President Trump still at a 60% approval rating for this crisis. He was built for this moment!
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

The US has roughly 11% of all reported cases with roughly 4.5% of the global population. Testing and accurate reporting of tests/cases will have an impact on that, but it's a pretty sobering result so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          The US has roughly 11% of all reported cases with roughly 4.5% of the global population. Testing and accurate reporting of tests/cases will have an impact on that, but it's a pretty sobering result so far.
                          Sure is...tip of the iceberg..

Comment

Solid move:

As opposed to the leadership exhibited by President Hold My Beer:

Comment

On another note..more famous people are testing +. In addition to Prince Charles, Jackson Browne announced his positive status. I still listen to his "For Every Man" album. That song speaks to this worldly concern we all share. Be well...

Comment

I'm knee-deep in Korbel Brandy drinking away my frustration. This afternoon I was supposed to head to Winnipeg with MCR Jr to watch our Avalanche shoot down the Jets Friday Night.

Tanks fer nuttin' COVID-19.

On the serious side, I hope USCHO nation is safe & healthy.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X