X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

[QUOTE=scoreboard;6935594]
    Originally posted by net presence View Post
    In that first paragraph you also criticize the impeachment inquiry. Again, if Obama had ever done the exact same thing and the Republicans would’ve controlled the House, they absolutely would’ve impeached Obama as well. /QUOTE]

I shortened your response by about 300 lines so everybody wouldn't’ have to scroll down.
    Etc... Etc.... Etc.... we get it. You hate Trump.
    Are there Crib Notes available for your posts.
    Hey, I warned everyone it was really long. In all seriousness though "scoreboard", I'm sorry you interpreted my long-winded, point by point (but accurate in it's counter-points) response to "Chuck's" post from that day as demonstrating a "hate" for the president. Obviously, I made no attempt to hide the fact I disagree with almost everything about his response -- or lack thereof -- to this crisis. As well as the way the right chooses to interpret what else has transpired in the last 4.5 years since the beginning of his campaign. However, I like to think there isn't anyone I truly hate. Still, for many of us this is no surprise as we predicted his presidency would probably be a disaster. Sadly, those of us who predicted that could never have imagined he'd be so incompetent he would literally end up being directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds and maybe thousands of our citizens. I notice though that, instead of trying to refute my counter-points to Chuck, you took the easy way out and just went with the quick generalization.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      I've had to take a couple of short courses of Plaquenil in the past when traveling to places that i would never want to visit again - all without incident. Have prescribed it for many patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus for extremely lengthy time periods almost always without any major problems that would cause discontinuation of treatment. however, for anyone on the medication for longer than 6 months I insist they have an Ophthalmologist see them and a Cardiologist at least yearly. I can attest to the level of safety for the drug and it's effectiveness for the diagnoses I have used it for. of course, I know absolutely nothing of antiviral properties that it seems to exhibit but certainly open minded about it from what i am reading and hearing.
      Thank you for that Dr. I'm baffled by the dicotomy of opinions on this!
      I can only hope that big pharma is not influencing this for profits!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by scoreboard View Post

I shortened your response by about 300 lines so everybody wouldn't’ have to scroll down.
        Etc... Etc.... Etc.... we get it. You hate Trump.
        Are there Crib Notes available for your posts.
        In other words you have no rebuttal.

Comment

Jesus, Murray, I never realized you were THAT ****ing stupid.

But, we live and learn. I mean, I guess we do, unless Trump's complete incompetence kills us first. Hopefully, it won't be someone you hold dear.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Jesus, Murray, I never realized you were THAT ****ing stupid.

But, we live and learn. I mean, I guess we do, unless Trump's complete incompetence kills us first. Hopefully, it won't be someone you hold dear.
            Anyone who stands by Trump's "response" to this sh*t-storm is a de-facto idiot, or (probably more to the point) just terrified of the "others" at the expense of "us", never mind this pandemic.

Sometimes I think that Chuckie is just baiting those of us whose IQ exceeds 60... But as a general rule, he seems to be simply aping the party line.

In any case, let the MAGA types come to NY right now and come to the hospital with me, and put your money where your mouth is. You don't have to have any medical skills -the housekeepers and the people who feed us are at real risk as well- just come over and pitch-in, and then tell me that Trump's fact-denying has worked.

Oh, and it's OK to wear a mask as of today!
            Last edited by Fishman'81; 04-04-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
              Anyone who stands by Trump's "response" to this sh*t-storm is a de-facto idiot, or (probably more to the point) just terrified of the "others" at the expense of "us", never mind this pandemic.

Sometimes I think that Chuckie is just baiting those of us whose IQ exceeds 60... But as a general rule, he seems to be simply aping the party line.

In any case, let the MAGA types come to NY right now and come to the hospital with me, and put your money where your mouth is. You don't have to have any medical skills -the housekeepers and the people who feed us are at real risk as well- just come over and pitch-in, and then tell me that Trump's fact-denying has worked.

Oh, and it's OK to wear a mask as of today!
              I would love to see the big talkers pitching in to help (and gaining some valuable wisdom and compassion), but in my experience the people like chuck and prez dump are invariably cowards that would throw their own children to wolves before stepping in harms way for others. Sad!
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                This is further evidence that we need to isolate snowmobiles acs At the very least we need to keep six feet away from them
                I cannot find acs' original post, but I read that Maine now has 9 Covid-19 fatalities compared to 7 snowmobile fatalities this past winter. I trust that you did pay attention in 6th-8th grade math classes and learn about exponentials? Oh, right, your hero Chuck wrote pages back that this virus is not a math problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  I cannot find acs' original post, but I read that Maine now has 9 Covid-19 fatalities compared to 7 snowmobile fatalities this past winter. I trust that you did pay attention in 6th-8th grade math classes and learn about exponentials? Oh, right, your hero Chuck wrote pages back that this virus is not a math problem.
                  Swear on my life I was just looking for ME's current # while thinking of that post. Couldn't find the #, did notice a case Aroostook county though.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Listen in to the Covid mutual aid response in NYC, it is non stop. These are extra units brought in beyond the everyday capabilities. God bless them all. https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32441/web
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

net presence's post is USCHO writing quality HOF. Is that journalism emphasis degree from UNH?

Chuck frequently responds with relatively long posts.
                      Last edited by Darius; 04-04-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I missed the beginning of today's briefing. I heard the President emphasized that there will be a lot of death. The part I did see, 3 - 4 days in a row like that and his head might explode. Somehow he always brings it back the next day. Dr. Birx said she will bring her charts. I hope she brings the one with the 50 individual state trajectories.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          Sometimes I think that Chuckie is just baiting those of us whose IQ exceeds 60...
                          One does wonder. I try not to take it just to be safe.
                          Last edited by Darius; 04-04-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

The best medical description of the disease I have seen.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                              net presence's post is USCHO writing quality HOF. Is that journalism emphasis degree from UNH?

Chuck frequently responds with relatively long posts.
                              Darius, thanks for the compliment....I think. And no, it's not from UNH. A mid-western state school of little renown.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                10 now
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X