X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Well that goes without saying...he felt it was all going to "miraculously disappear" etc. I realize he has taken a different stand (he has no choice) but he still undermines the situation in NYC as far as their request for ventilator needs and masks go with his comments.
    Better not disregard NYC's request for ventilators because we have to stock up the warehouses with EVERY one we can get our hands on (so no one else can have them) because the State of NY rejected buying them 3 years ago to fill stock when they had the chance. Had to take a back seat to a big solar project in Buffalo that needed the money, you know to combat "Climate change", so Obama's Martha's Vineyard waterfront home purchased for $12 mil doesnt get washed away by 2025 because of rising seas levels.

To prove this, below is a quote from that ultra-conservative, far right wing rag CNN.com

Here's what Cuomo said:

“we have ventilators in a stockpile and we didn’t send them to the hospital yet. Of course we didn’t — that’s the whole point. The hospitals don’t need them yet. The hospitals have enough ventilators today, Right now we’re putting them in a stockpile,"

In advance, I will craft the responses - This was taken out of context, you didnt have the full story from the quotes, that is not what he said, that is not what he meant.

Suxs when "hoaxes" like this get started, eh!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      Not to mention this Dan:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/the-timeline-of-how-bill-de-blasio-prepared-new-york-city-for-the-coronavirus/

NYC Democrat Bill de Blasio and other NYC officials actually encouraged New Yorkers to go out and go about their business as usual.

NYC now the hotspot of the virus!
      Well, maybe if de Blasio was sitting in that secret Senate meeting in January that discussed this, like the senators who shorted their stocks were, maybe he would have been better prepared.

Or maybe, and this is a big ask, maybe the GOP Senators could remove their lips from Donald's a** long enough to actually care about their constituants instead of padding their bank account. Because it's hard to get re-elected if your voters are dead.
      Last edited by aparch; 03-30-2020, 02:49 PM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
        The same intelligence community peddling Russia, Russia, Russia after spying on and framing private citizens? The same 17 agenicies who confirmed that the solid, unbiased Dossier "intelligence" was on the straight up and up, and if you didnt believe it you were a neanderthal? That intelligence community, or the other intelligence community whom may be a bit more trustworthy? Yeah, how come Trump didn’t fully believe what they were saying, that is pretty dumb.
        Intel followed Russian agents. If those agents meet with trumpets, guess what?? Intel sees them cause tD is stupid
        And Trump was found to obstruct justice by mueller . Pretty dumb
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Intel followed Russian agents. If those agents meet with trumpets, guess what?? Intel sees them cause tD is stupid
          And Trump was found to obstruct justice by mueller . Pretty dumb
          That vaunted intelligence also told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. How'd that work out for us Mooks?
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
            Suxs when "hoaxes" like this get started, eh!
            The only hoax being perpetrated on fools is Jesus and Mary were white

They looked like osama bin laden. Pretty sure Mary had a beard too, but that’s just an educated guess

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
              The same intelligence community peddling Russia, Russia, Russia after spying on and framing private citizens? The same 17 agenicies who confirmed that the solid, unbiased Dossier "intelligence" was on the straight up and up, and if you didnt believe it you were a neanderthal? That intelligence community, or the other intelligence community whom may be a bit more trustworthy? Yeah, how come Trump didn’t fully believe what they were saying, that is pretty dumb.
              Hillary. You forgot to mention Hillary.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

That vaunted intelligence also told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. How'd that work out for us Mooks?
                Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose

Think however a lot of that was made up by the bushies

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  well, maybe if de blasio was sitting in that secret senate meeting in january that discussed this, like the senators who shouted their stocks were, maybe he would have been better prepared.

Or maybe, and this is a big ask, maybe the gop senators could remove their lips from donald's a** long enough to actually care about their constituants instead of padding their bank account. Because it's hard to get re-elected if your voters are dead.
                  nvm!

Comment

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose

Think however a lot of that was made up by the bushies
                    Bush the son was surrounded by clueless neocons. I'll give ya that mooks

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Whalers, I can't decide if your tinfoil hat is too tight or not tight enough...
                      No tinfoil hats here, that would be a waste of resources that could contribute to climate change. Only reusable 100% cotton for this balding dome.

Is your mask tight or loose? Didnt know how easy it was for you to remove it to drink your daily kool-aid. 😃

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Well, maybe if de Blasio was sitting in that secret Senate meeting in January that discussed this, like the senators who shouted their stocks were, maybe he would have been better prepared.
                      Correct, but why attend the meeting and waste precious time? He could have just asked Diane Feinstein after she left that meeting, (lets not leave her out of the story), I mean asked her Husband who handles all the finances but never speaks with Diane about something silly like work stuff. Then De Blasio could have had the same info.

Comment

The only hoax being perpetrated on fools is Jesus and Mary were white

They looked like osama bin laden. Pretty sure Mary had a beard too, but that’s just an educated guess
                        Jesus, Mary and Joseph my mother used to say. You forgot Joseph mooks

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef
                          Please...maybe I missed something...what do your Obama comments have to do with this pandemic? I'm being serious. I know all about how he bought the house on the Vineyard and how the right lost their minds over his climate change views (which..you obviously do not believe in)

Finally..tell me how Cuomo (or anyone) would have known there would be such a disaster? Seems to me the pandemic response team being disbanded in 2018 was the start of where we are today..and that was no hoax.
                          So you don't believe the start of this mess was in China and China lied HR?

Asking for a friend

Comment

US mortality rate continues daily increase of approximately .1%/day. Now at 1.84%. #stayathome #flattenthecurve
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

So you don't believe the start of this mess was in China and China lied HR?

Asking for a friend
                              Not sure what you are asking...Yes I believe it originated in China. What does that have to do with this post (that I deleted because I.really do t want to get into a you know what contest today. Oh and yes..I believe the Chinese were not forthcoming.

Just like I also believe Trump lost valuable time.

Really...what's your point?
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-30-2020, 03:51 PM.
                              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Not sure what you are asking...Yes I believe it originated in China. What does that have to do with this post (that I deleted because I.really do t want to get into a you know what contest today. Oh and yes..I believe the Chinese were not forthcoming.

Just like I also believe Trump lost valuable time.
                                So, if Trump lies as much as China, he's a witch?
                                The Souza record:
                                15-16 10th place
                                16-17 10th place
                                17-18 11th place
                                18-19 8th place
                                19-20 9th place
                                20-21 10th place
                                21-22 9th place
                                22-23 10th place

Comment

Working...
                                X