X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    Why are you wasting time of a college hockey website? Please hustle down to DC, NYC, New Orleans, etc. where your knowledge can make a difference.
    I made a typographical error here. I meant to write "wasting time on a college hockey website". Big difference.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Leave the knucks be. They are not capable of... well, anything.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Quote from 2005. "The White House has proposed a $7.1 billion program to prepare for the pandemic. Plans are underway to stockpile drugs, medical supplies, and to develop treatment plans, quarantine strategies, and better and quicker ways to manufacture vaccines."

Compare and contrast to just how the current White House has handled news of a possible oncoming pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...ry/ar-BB11OvE1
        Deflect, deflect, deflect...that's what they are really good at. It's a well known fact that Trump spends very little time reading his daily briefs if he reads them at all. This job is a major time commitment and he doesn't have the interest, or intellect (if I'm being honest) to really care about particulars. So in that propaganda vid he had the NERVE to post before the 'corona task force briefing' (which, I didn't watch but saw the clips; I just can't watch...I say STFUP so much I can't hear it anyway ) it's noted that FEBRUARY is non existent/glossed over? (It's a question...). Those are my, your tax dollars at work folks; it ought to pizzz you off. I just say...'if Obama...'. Gawd, make it stop....
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

The fact of the matter is your tax dollars are not at work under Republicans. Quite the opposite. Your tax dollars are ****ed down a drain with every power move they make. And you'll never get any of those dollars back.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The fact of the matter is your tax dollars are not at work under Republicans. Quite the opposite. Your tax dollars are ****ed down a drain with every power move they make. And you'll never get any of those dollars back.
            Well, that goes without saying!! Thanks for putting that out there tho...
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Well, that goes without saying!! Thanks for putting that out there tho...
              The number is at about 24 trillion dollars and counting................
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Wrong. Your tax dollars are laundered back to the 1% and big corp., and the scumbags who have made a full-time career out of grifting the government.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Wrong. Your tax dollars are laundered back to the 1% and big corp., and the scumbags who have made a full-time career out of grifting the government.
                  Yeah. That's the drain.

Comment

Shocked … but hey, kudos for including the Clintons and the Bidens in your latest rant.

And now, courtesy of your pals from Radio Free Café … the first installment of a new feature we'll simply call "Fun Stuff Your Thought Leaders and The MSM Won't Let You See" ...

Viruses come from China like shortstops come from the Dominican Republic - Bill Maher
                    Last edited by Chuck Murray; 04-15-2020, 10:06 AM.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Fauci directly contradicts the Diversion General.

Meanwhile, this is real leadership:

The details of the coronavirus outbreak on the USS Theodore Roosevelt continue to unravel. On March 30, Capt. Brett Crozier wrote to senior Navy officials about the deadly coronavirus outbreak aboard the nuclear aircraft carrier. The virus was quickly spreading amongst the crew of nearly 5,000 sailors.

According to The New York Times, by the time Capt. Crozier penned the letter, eight sailors had already been evacuated to Guam because of the severity of their COVID-19 symptoms. In fact, one as-of-yet unidentified sailor who tested positive on the very day Capt. Crozier sent that letter passed away this Monday.

That now infamous letter was leaked to The San Francisco Chronicle, which set off a chain reaction. First, Capt. Crozier was almost immediately relieved of duty on the carrier. Video of his send-off went viral as sailors could be heard cheering him and chanting his name. Next, acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly personally flew to the USS Roosevelt to address the sailors, at a cost of $243,000 to U.S. taxpayers. Modly created even more outrage when he told the crew the revered captain was “naive” or “stupid.” That sunk like a lead balloon—in leaked audio of the address, sailors shouted back at him in disgust, with one even yelling “What the ****!” When that audio leaked, the writing was on the wall and it was crystal clear Modly did not have the confidence of the sailors he was entrusted to lead, nor did he have the confidence of the public at large. Modly resigned within hours.

Former naval officials and members of both the House and the Senate have called for an investigation into Crozier’s dismissal. The Navy has promised details on their internal investigation soon.

But there was another detail in the New York Times report that hasn’t gotten very much attention. Not only did Capt. Crozier risk his own career—he protected the senior officers below him. They asked to sign on to the now infamous letter, and he refused.
                      Crozier is a man who takes responsibility and thinks of others first, values with which no Republican in the last 25 years has the slightest acquaintance.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 04-14-2020, 04:04 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I gotta tip my cap to ol' Chuck there. Thinking a satire website is actual news with his two links.

The video from someone even Alex Jones thinks is off the deep end is a nice touch too.

I got a couple of links for ol' Chuck to check out:
                        Trump Blasts Dr. Fauci Over Repeated Negative Remarks About Coronavirus

D*mning Report Finds White House Ignored Skeletal Horsemen Galloping Through Sky As Early As January
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Crozier is a man who takes responsibility and thinks of others first, values with which no Republican in the last 25 years has the slightest acquaintance.
                          Trump prefers captains who were mutinied.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The good news out of the presser tonight is that the President is suspending funding to the WHO.
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I gotta tip my cap to ol' Chuck there. Thinking a satire website is actual news with his two links.
                              Ooh, I wish you hadn’t told him they were fake. I think it’s hilarious when he uses those as “proof.”
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Ooh, I wish you hadn’t told him they were fake. I think it’s hilarious when he uses those as “proof.”
                                Nah. He'll just ignore me like last time I pointed them out and he'll keep using them.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X