X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by dontstayathome View Post
    I guess u have no time for my stupidity, but let me enlighten you anyway. IM not sure how to link my articles. So I just posted em. Sorry. Secondly, I thumbed through the article you posted that is the same as every other liberal link. Thirdly, you are correct. Most the time, worst case scenario doesn’t usually occur. Also, as I posted. And u can look up why they are changing the goal posts, the models predictions will fall far short. In my opinion based on the statistics vs the models. The numbers just don’t come close to the expectations. I do agree we should be prepared for the worst. Of course we want to save lives and limit deaths.
    Here is my last question. And it might be offensive. But please don’t take it that way.
    What makes ur nurse/doctor friends job essential? There is no human right to health care. Your friends choose to go into work and help sick people. Nurses/doctors are the greatest providers in the world. My best friend is the head of nursing at his hospital. He understands his risks. He chooses to provide care. At anytime he could leave work. It’s up to him. The govt can’t force health care. That is exactly why it’s impossible to have healthcare mandated country wide. A person cannot be forced to provide health care.
    I feel your friends. I feel for mine. I’m mandated as essential as well. I work with people I would much rather avoid, but I am considered essential. I risk my health daily. Do I have a choice? Of course I do. Do nurses have a choice? Of course. But what choices do I and ur friends have when our mortgage payments come in? Our taxes? We don’t get to skip payments.
    So why should it be that the governor of your state gets to decide if your work is essential. Are u telling me a waitress is non essential? What about when she misses three house payments on her house and vehicle ? Are u willing to tell her/him that they are non essential? I assure u they are essential. To their own life and liberty. Can u for once imagine the people who are losing everything they ever worked for being told they are not essential. And you have these ******* celebs posting videos singing imagine. While these poor souls are going Broke. Imaging living in shelters. Begging for bread. Asking for a bed. With three starving children at their side.
    There is a point where yes we have to go back to work. We all know that the majority of people dying from the Chinese virus are old and weak. We obviously hate seeing our loved ones die. But. At what point do we need to understand the common decency of providing for them who are willing to work. It’s u fair to hold a country hostage for a minor amount of deaths of weak people. We love all our Americans whether you are old young black white healthy or sick. We should do our best to protect people from illness but still we have to consider the future of our country.
    I don't think you understand the damage that just "letting the virus run it's course" would have on the economy. Hint: credible economists who think social distancing and temporary closures will do more damage than the virus would do are extremely rare. The overwhelming consensus is that long-term, this will be less damaging to the economy than having over a million people die - which would include a few hundred thousand working age people.

And you have the world view of a college freshman who thinks he's got it all figured out.

Comment

Oh wow. Why do u need to be tested? You are already told not to leave home and social distance. Does it matter if u tested positive right now? There is nothing they will do for you. So stop this ridiculous nonsense that everyone in the world needs to be tested.
      How the eff did you get that from my post? Might be time to sit this one out, Spanky.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
        I don't think you understand the damage that just "letting the virus run it's course" would have on the economy. Hint: credible economists who think social distancing and temporary closures will do more damage than the virus would do are extremely rare. The overwhelming consensus is that long-term, this will be less damaging to the economy than having over a million people die - which would include a few hundred thousand working age people.
        O
        And you have the world view of a college freshman who thinks he's got it all figured out.
        Omg beautiful. “Credible economists “. Yes. So credible u don’t name any. But so credible. Claim that. Yes anyone can claim that. Doesn’t mean anything. Credible is an opinion. Credible anonymous friends say u r wrong. Wow. Does that take meaning. If you wanna claimed credible. Let’s go with facts. Names. And stories. Not this. I’ll give I a credible theory. You are fake.news. Just like all the liberals here. Everything is the end of the world. Except. Nope. It’s the same as every year. Old people die when. Sick. Sorry. It’s true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          How the eff did you get that from my post? Might be time to sit this one out, Spanky.
          Do we need world wide testing ? I’ll sit it out, when u stop asking questions. Thanks. I hope u are negative. But nobody needs random testing. Thanks. Have a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post
            Very well stated...
            What’s you’re favorite part ? Locking down the country? Why let small business owners survive ? Some old people mite die. Am I right? What a great idea. Everyone hide inside. 12500 people died. .0000375 of the us have died. Omg hide.

Comment

Do we need world wide testing ? I’ll sit it out, when u stop asking questions. Thanks. I hope u are negative. But nobody needs random testing. Thanks. Have a good day.
              Again what? This was my statement:

But we are still testing dude. Also the social distancing is happening despite the leadership from the White House.
              It was a factual statement in regards to someone asking why we continue to see positive cases. Not a question, not a demand, not a suggestion regarding what should or should not be done. If that is too difficult for you then yes you should sit this one out.

Comment

What’s you’re favorite part ? Locking down the country? Why let small business owners survive ? Some old people mite die. Am I right? What a great idea. Everyone hide inside. 12500 people died. .0000375 of the us have died. Omg hide.
                Part I of My Response --

Before I go any further, are YOU really questioning jflory81 for not citing sources for his satements? YOU??, YOU are demanding sources?!?! The guy who has admitted he can't perform a "link" in his own posts and has yet to supply a single, legitimate source for any of his outrageous claims? Now that is rich. Anyways, back to business. I want to respond to your two posts last night prior to midnight. The first, Post 726 was sent around 9:50 CST and is as follows:

Ah yes social distancing is saving the country. Thank the lord we are all six feet apart. Imagine if we stood four feet apart? The death tolls would be thru the roof. I don’t wish I’ll will on anyone, I’m just pointing to the facts. There is no model of comparison in the US. You have literally no idea if “social distancing “ is helping. You are told by the pandemic media that we are saving lives by social distancing. Nobody actually knows the truth behind that, because we don’t have an isolated model for comparison. I do agree, like the flu, to not have contact with sick people. That’s a given. It will help in terms of keeping the numbers maintained for the time being. But for how long? Is that something you have considered? For argument sake, let’s say we shut down and social distance for two months and the numbers stay similar. Let’s say for 8 months. Can we resume normalcy? Do we have to continue shutting down the country? Are u really willing to give up 240k deaths in 8 months for 20 million people unemployed, broke and starving to death?
                Staying at home is not a long term solution. Heck, it isn’t even a short term solution. People willing to work should not be hampered by the govt. if you yourself feel the need for isolation and distancing, go right ahead. But to demand 35yr old healthy people to stay in place for 12 months without any income or ability to sustain life is just ludicrous and against their right for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have to understand at some point there is a point where our freedoms outweigh this Chinese virus. When the founders wrote the constitution, it didn’t say, “except if there is a Chinese virus”.

Next is Post 733 sent at about 11:50PM CST:

I guess u have no time for my stupidity, but let me enlighten you anyway. IM not sure how to link my articles. So I just posted em. Sorry. Secondly, I thumbed through the article you posted that is the same as every other liberal link. Thirdly, you are correct. Most the time, worst case scenario doesn’t usually occur. Also, as I posted. And u can look up why they are changing the goal posts, the models predictions will fall far short. In my opinion based on the statistics vs the models. The numbers just don’t come close to the expectations. I do agree we should be prepared for the worst. Of course we want to save lives and limit deaths. Here is my last question. And it might be offensive. But please don’t take it that way.
                What makes ur nurse/doctor friends job essential? There is no human right to health care. Your friends choose to go into work and help sick people. Nurses/doctors are the greatest providers in the world. My best friend is the head of nursing at his hospital. He understands his risks. He chooses to provide care. At anytime he could leave work. It’s up to him. The govt can’t force health care. That is exactly why it’s impossible to have healthcare mandated country wide. A person cannot be forced to provide health care. I feel your friends. I feel for mine. I’m mandated as essential as well. I work with people I would much rather avoid, but I am considered essential. I risk my health daily. Do I have a choice? Of course I do. Do nurses have a choice? Of course. But what choices do I and ur friends have when our mortgage payments come in? Our taxes? We don’t get to skip payments.
                So why should it be that the governor of your state gets to decide if your work is essential. Are u telling me a waitress is non essential? What about when she misses three house payments on her house and vehicle ? Are u willing to tell her/him that they are non essential? I assure u they are essential. To their own life and liberty. Can u for once imagine the people who are losing everything they ever worked for being told they are not essential. And you have these ******* celebs posting videos singing imagine. While these poor souls are going Broke. Imaging living in shelters. Begging for bread. Asking for a bed. With three starving children at their side. There is a point where yes we have to go back to work. We all know that the majority of people dying from the Chinese virus are old and weak. We obviously hate seeing our loved ones die. But. At what point do we need to understand the common decency of providing for them who are willing to work. It’s u fair to hold a country hostage for a minor amount of deaths of weak people. We love all our Americans whether you are old young black white healthy or sick. We should do our best to protect people from illness but still we have to consider the future of our country.[/QUOTE]

“dontstayathome”, the things you have said in these two post are some of the most shallow, insensitive, selfish, and lacking in empathy I’ve seen on these forums in the 15 years I've followed them. Your problem is your opinions are based on completely flawed information but, even more importantly, your obvious selfishness/lack of empathy for your fellow citizens is beyond amazing. Which, considering how lacking in empathy the guy I assume you voted for is, I guess that really shouldn't be surprising. Let's address some of the inaccurate and completely insensitive garbage from your these two posts. It'll probably take two or three posts as there's just so many inaccuracies and incredibly poor logic to address. Also, I'm going to ask you questions regarding some of the stuff you've said in the these posts and, if you really believe even half of the crap you wrote, you'll answer them directly. If you choose not to and ignore my questions, then I guess we'll know all we need to about what kind of person you really are. Because if you truly believe the stuff you’ve said, you shouldn’t have any problem honestly and genuinely trying to defend it.

Let's start with some items from your post (#726) at 9:48PM (CST). First item... "I’m just pointing to the facts. There is no model of comparison in the US. You have literally no idea if “social distancing “ is helping. You are told by the pandemic media that we are saving lives by social distancing. Nobody actually knows the truth behind that, because we don’t have an isolated model for comparison."

First, what “facts” SPECIFICALLY are you pointing to regarding whether or not "social distancing" is working? Please provide even one link to a single article where any scientist says it definitively isn't working OR, a graph produced by any legitimate news or scientific source that shows it isn't. And by the way, if you want to learn how to post a link it is beyond easy. My kids could all do it by the time they were in 2nd grade. Just "Google" how to do it for Christ's sake. The "model of comparison" you seem to be unable to find is the same model that was used in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and, after realizing it too late, Italy, Spain, and France just to name a few.

Any legitimate medical doctor or epidemiologist or infectious disease expert has stated that, until we have a vaccine, the O-N-L-Y way to significantly reduce the spread of the virus and thus minimize society's risk of getting to the worst case scenarios is to practice S-O-C-I-A-L F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G D-I-S-T-A-N-C-I-N-G!!! Click on the following link: https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountries-cases Then scroll down to the very first graph titled: Cumulative Number of Cases (by number of days since 10,000 cases). Look at the various countries listed. Notice that every one of them is tracking on a FAR flatter line than the U.S. Every single one of those countries – THE ENTIRE COUNTRY – has been practicing social distancing for at least 30 days and some for 45 – 60 days. It’s not even required in our whole country yet and, until you have everybody nationwide doing it, we’ll never gain full advantage of the tactic. Still, even with 90+% doing it and, after only two weeks of it, the scientists are already seeing indications in the actual numbers that it’s possibly already helping. Next, back to the paragraph I quoted; your last sentence says, “Nobody actually knows the truth behind that, because we don’t have an isolated model for comparison.” Please explain in detail what you define is an “isolated model for comparison”.

Comment

Part II of My Response --

Here’s the next portion of post #726 I want too address:

“But for how long? Is that something you have considered? For argument sake, let’s say we shut down and social distance for two months and the numbers stay similar. Let’s say for 8 months. Can we resume normalcy? Do we have to continue shutting down the country? Are u really willing to give up 240k deaths in 8 months for 20 million people unemployed, broke and starving to death? Staying at home is not a long term solution. Heck, it isn’t even a short term solution. People willing to work should not be hampered by the govt. if you yourself feel the need for isolation and distancing, go right ahead. But to demand 35yr old healthy people to stay in place for 12 months without any income or ability to sustain life is just ludicrous and against their right for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have to understand at some point there is a point where our freedoms outweigh this Chinese virus. When the founders wrote the constitution, it didn’t say, “except if there is a Chinese virus”.”

All I can say is…WOW, just wow… First, let’s make one thing clear. All of your “social distancing” concerns are directly affected by our current deficit in testing. Yes, we are now testing more people but, it sure as heck isn’t the “5 million by the end of next week” that your president said would occur 4 weeks ago. If you compare how many people we’ve tested per million and compare it to other countries, we are near the bottom. And that is the ONLY WAY to accurately compare how we're doing to what other countries have done regarding testing. For us to be able to loosen our social distancing policy and truly have accurate info on who has or hasn’t been infected, to the degree necessary to ensure we will still drastically limit the spread, we would literally need to test at least half, if not 2/3 of the population within a two week span in order to have the level of accuracy/certainty to safely try to "open things up". Unfortunately, your president’s inexcusable lack of response to this impending crisis, despite the administration having been first informed about what was going on in China on January 3rd – that’s right, January 3rd! -- has put us so far behind the 8-ball that we'll probably never have a chance to get back in the game. That’s even earlier than the memo that Navarro supposedly sent around the White House in mid-January warning of the possible pandemic. Here’s a link to an article covering Trump and his administration’s response and, quite frankly, how badly they dropped the ball on this crisis:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n/?arc404=true

Yes, it’s the Washington Post. And yes, I realize you think it’s a “Lefty Rag”. So, I’m just curious, name me specific news outlets that YOU consider trustworthy? I’m genuinely interested to hear your opinion. To continue, as for how many months we might have to do significant “social distancing”? Well, as I stated above, some of those other countries on the graph I linked for you have already been at it for as long as 60 days and, some aren’t close to coming out of it yet. In fact, China, Hong Kong, and Singapore recently relaxed their social distancing policies and, Hong Kong and Singapore have already seen a fairly dramatic increase in new cases in just the first week or two. Here’s a link to a BBC article about it:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51955931

And, if you listen to experts like Fauci, Brix, and Michael Olsterholm from the University of Minnesota, they are all saying that we’ll probably have at least two or three rounds of social distancing until we get a vaccine. Because, every time you loosen the social distancing, within a month or even less, you’ll have a spike in new cases again. Here’s a link to a Joe Rogan podcast where he interviews Michael Olsterholm for over an hour regarding Covid and other things as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw

Obviously, as more and more people become infected and recover, it builds up more and more “herd immunity” and, as a society we will hopefully get better at doing social distancing with each round we have. Still, having said all of that, let’s get back to the paragraph I quoted above. Let’s especially examine this statement:

“Are u really willing to give up 240k deaths in 8 months for 20 million people unemployed, broke and starving to death?”.

I think what you meant to say was, “Are you really willing to SAVE 240K deaths in exchange for 20 million unemployed, broke, and starving to death?” If that wasn’t what you meant, please correct me. My answer to the question the way I believe you meant to ask it in is…IF that was truly the either or, AND, we had a proven way we could provably reduce that 240K number significantly? Then YES, YES, and YES I would be willing to risk the “20 million unemployed, broke, and starving” to significantly reduce the 240K that might die. Why you ask? Because you have ZERO proof that that’s what the result would be if we social distanced for 8+ months. Between the vast majority of banks giving 90-120 day loan re-payment breaks on most loans, as well as the Federal government handing out significant monies in either extra unemployment benefits or, cash payments for the next 4 months, as well as requiring any corporations that accept “bailouts” to guarantee they won’t lay off/fire any employees, I highly doubt very few people who’ve been furloughed due to Covid-19 are going to starve or go broke. And, we both know that if it looks like we need to extend longer than the first four months, then Congress will pass more legislation to help out after that.

Next -- and this might be the most selfish, lack of self-awareness I have ever seen in these forums – you say this;

“People willing to work should not be hampered by the govt. if you yourself feel the need for isolation and distancing, go right ahead. But to demand 35yr old healthy people to stay in place for 12 months without any income or ability to sustain life is just ludicrous and against their right for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have to understand at some point there is a point where our freedoms outweigh this Chinese virus. When the founders wrote the constitution, it didn’t say, “except if there is a Chinese virus”.”

Question “dontstayathome”, are you a religious person? I’m genuinely interested in your answer. Obviously, you have no obligation to answer. Still, why does YOUR “right to life, liberty, and happiness” supersede someone else’s who has an underlying health condition or, is over the age of 60 and, without significant social distancing, is significantly increasing their chances to become infected and possibly die? Seriously, you really need to answer that question and with some sort of detailed reasoning/rationale. And, the reason I ask if you’re religious or not is, if you do claim to be religious, then there’s no way you can make the statement you made and still go to heaven as you certainly aren’t advocating for “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. And, to close on this section of my response, when you say, “at some point there is a point where our freedoms outweigh the China virus. When the founders wrote the constitution, it didn’t say, “except if there is a Chinese virus." It’s obvious what you’re really saying is, “at some point there is a point where MY freedoms outweigh the Chines virus”. Let me clue you in on something “dontstayathome”, not only did the framers not include that we have a “right” to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, except if there’s a Chinese virus, BUT – and you’ll probably be surprised to learn this – the framers also didn’t say that the “right” to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness/maximize my profit/wealth superseded the lives of hundreds of thousands of citizens that could possibly be saved if the greater citizenry would simply “sacrifice” those liberties for a whole calendar year. Who do you think you are, Thanos? Finally, in regards to Post #726, you state that, “I’m astonished at the people so happily giving up their rights because of false models and predictions of our panic stricken media.” Please provide links that show that the “models and predictions” are “false”. You do realize that the reason the White House adjusted it’s potential number of deaths downward today is because of how well the country is buying into doing the shelter in place. Still, that doesn't mean we hit 100K plus deaths over the next 6-8 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by dontstayathome View Post
                    I'm assuming you're one of the ones who completely lost their **** after 9/11? Or Benghazi?

How many Americans dead are enough for you?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Part III of My Response --

Alright “dontstayathome”, let’s move on to your last post. Let’s review this interesting piece of literature:

“Here is my last question. And it might be offensive. But please don’t take it that way.
                      What makes ur nurse/doctor friends job essential? There is no human right to health care. Your friends choose to go into work and help sick people. Nurses/doctors are the greatest providers in the world. My best friend is the head of nursing at his hospital. He understands his risks. He chooses to provide care. At anytime he could leave work. It’s up to him. The govt can’t force health care. That is exactly why it’s impossible to have healthcare mandated country wide. A person cannot be forced to provide health care.”

I’m not sure that the way you phrased some of that, accurately portrays the meaning you were trying to portray. But, based on the totality of your posts to this point, when you state that, “There is no human right to health care.”, I’m going to take it to mean as it was written. And if that’s accurate, all I can say to you is, if you truly believe that health care is NOT a human right, then you or anyone you really care about probably hasn’t had a significant health care issue – a chronic long-term issue or, a single large one-time issue -- that has legitimately jeopardized your/their ability to pay their rent/mortgage or buy food for them or their family. You do realize that the vast majority of people in this country actually do believe that quality health care IS a right and not a privilege. In fact, we are the ONLY top 10 industrialized country that doesn’t treat it as a “right” by guaranteeing the access to it via a government program. It’s very interesting that you try to make the case that shutting down the country for 8+ months to minimize Covid deaths which might possibly lead to 20 million citizens dealing with unemployment, bankruptcy, and starvation (again, absolutely ZERO proof this would happen in these numbers). And yet, you’re completely willing to allow approximately 30 million citizens to suffer the same conditions of unemployment, bankruptcy, and starvation because health care isn’t a “right” and they have no health insurance whatsoever. There are literally thousands of stories of this actual happening to people, whereas, your prediction is just a guess. That's all, just a guess. Please explain why you think it’s OK to make 30 million suffer due to not having health care but, it’s a travesty if 20 million people suffered due to simply trying to minimize deaths in a pandemic. (again, ZERO proof this would happen at all, let alone to 20 million people)

And obviously, the government can’t force health care workers to show up for work. Unless we use martial law and threaten people at gunpoint and, if they still won’t go, put them in jail. That’s literally true of any category of worker. But guess what? Those jobs generally pay pretty well. So, I suspect there will be other people interested in filling those positions. Especially if we have 20+ million people out of work due to our 8+ month long Covid-19 Shelter-In-Place! Again, every other top 10 industrialized country actually does “force” health care and, funny, some of those countries actually have better outcomes in various medical categories than we do. Yes, a person can’t be required to provide/work in health care. Just like a person can’t be required to be an auto mechanic, or a banker, or a hair stylist, or an engineer, or a teacher, or a…. Seriously, what kind of logic is that?!?

Finally, yes finally, let’s review the following comment;

“We all know that the majority of people dying from the Chinese virus are old and weak. We obviously hate seeing our loved ones die. But. At what point do we need to understand the common decency of providing for them who are willing to work. It’s u fair to hold a country hostage for a minor amount of deaths of weak people.”

Although the majority who parish from Covid-19 are in fact over the age of 70 or, have underlying health conditions, your seemingly lack of care or empathy or feelings for those in our society that are elderly or “weak”, and thus extremely elevating their risk to the virus is, for lack of a better word, appalling. In all seriousness, how do you sleep at night thinking that way? I’ll never understand people who have so little regard for their fellow human beings and I pray that neither you or any of your family members ever have to deal with or be affected by someone that has the same outlook on their fellow citizens as you do. I await your answers to the specific questions I posed to you.

Comment

And I bet all these “let’s sacrifice granny on the altar of the economy” types stridently claim to be “pro-life,” too.

I don’t understand how people can believe in a right to life without believing in a right to healthcare. If you have a right to life, then government has an obligation to step into defend that right when it is threatened, the same as we expect the government to step in to defend people’s rights to free speech, to practice religion, or to bear arms when *those* rights are threatened. The government pays a literal army of police, prosecutors, judges, and corrections offices to defend those rights. Why does our government not pay an army of doctors and nurses to defend our right to life?
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          And I bet all these “let’s sacrifice granny on the altar of the economy” types stridently claim to be “pro-life,” too.

I don’t understand how people can believe in a right to life without believing in a right to healthcare. If you have a right to life, then government has an obligation to step into defend that right when it is threatened, the same as we expect the government to step in to defend people’s rights to free speech, to practice religion, or to bear arms when *those* rights are threatened. The government pays a literal army of police, prosecutors, judges, and corrections offices to defend those rights. Why does our government not pay an army of doctors and nurses to defend our right to life?
                          They're also the same ones who spent the last ten years screaming about "death panels".
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dontstayathome
                            Ah yes social distancing is saving the country. Thank the lord we are all six feet apart. Imagine if we stood four feet apart? The death tolls would be thru the roof. I don’t wish I’ll will on anyone, I’m just pointing to the facts. There is no model of comparison in the US. You have literally no idea if “social distancing “ is helping. You are told by the pandemic media that we are saving lives by social distancing. Nobody actually knows the truth behind that, because we don’t have an isolated model for comparison. I do agree, like the flu, to not have contact with sick people. That’s a given. It will help in terms of keeping the numbers maintained for the time being. But for how long? Is that something you have considered? For argument sake, let’s say we shut down and social distance for two months and the numbers stay similar. Let’s say for 8 months. Can we resume normalcy? Do we have to continue shutting down the country? Are u really willing to give up 240k deaths in 8 months for 20 million people unemployed, broke and starving to death?
                            Staying at home is not a long term solution. Heck, it isn’t even a short term solution. People willing to work should not be hampered by the govt. if you yourself feel the need for isolation and distancing, go right ahead. But to demand 35yr old healthy people to stay in place for 12 months without any income or ability to sustain life is just ludicrous and against their right for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have to understand at some point there is a point where our freedoms outweigh this Chinese virus. When the founders wrote the constitution, it didn’t say, “except if there is a Chinese virus”.
                            The point being, we need to stop handing our rights over to the govt because we may get sick. I’m astonished at the people so happily giving up their rights because of false models and predictions of our panic stricken media. People are legit rooting for tyranny and arrests/fines at gun point because people are sitting on a beach. These are also the same people who scream that Trump is a dictator and compare him to hitler. It’s confusing times for sure. Especially by the left
                            Wow. Scrolling and catching up this morning, haven't read what I assume will be responses to this. If there are none I will respond. Wow.
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Someone, I assume a Trumper who doesn't like hearing inconvenient information, I'm assuming he of the unfortunate, pathetic username of Whaler, just repped me and asked "why don't I give up on the name-calling?"

To which I reply, "why don't you blow me?"
                              Sorry to interrupt your latest diatribe, but You are casting aspersions toward the wrong person. I have never PM'd anyone on this site and never will. If I have something to say and need to defend myself, I will come on here and let you know.

As far as your offer, 6ft social distancing rules would not allow that. From the sounds of the spit storm likely falling on your keyboard as you type, this would need to occur closer than 6 cm. And your Mom would probably be asking me, "why are you here to see my son in the basement?".

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                                Wow. Scrolling and catching up this morning, haven't read what I assume will be responses to this. If there are none I will respond. Wow.
                                I'm good, thanks y'all.
                                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Working...
                                X