X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    He's not a Pacifist. He is a fighter. More specifically a counter puncher. The left still doesn't get him Darius. You're a smart guy though so I think you are ahead of the herd with regard to the Prez!
    So how does Neville Chamberlain figure into this?
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
      He was a Nazi ***** denier!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        Wayuphere's posts were bouncing all over like Forgetful Joe pressers and somehow he ended up on pre-WW2 European pacifist leaders having no power. I mentioned Neville (Chamberlain, not Aaron) was a war monger who forced the Wehrmacht 1st Panzer Div to self-quarantine before they could get up to speed, and thus he saved Europe. :-)

Still trying to figure out this statistical word puzzle extrapolated from earlier US "potential" death numbers.

China population = 1,500,000,000, projected infections 318,000,000 - 682,000,000 = 4,770,000 - 10,230,000 deaths.

Seems like the Wuhan Virus death projections only work for either populations in the free world, or countries with orange haired leaders and fake news issues. Saying that draconian lockdown measures taken by totalitarian regimes put a lid on it doesnt quite tell the story. Remember that much of this took place during Chinese New Year celebrations where most of the country travels far and wide to their home towns (think Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem) so not sure that all 1.5 Bil were under lockdown.

How come only 3,500 or so total deaths? Even if we generously round this up to say, 250,000 dead, where are the other 4,520,000 buried? Maybe those US projections could be "slightly" (probably not the proper term) optimistic? We have satellites that can take bikini photos from low earth orbit so clear that even Crazy Bernie would see evidence of gulag mass graves being prepared for that number of comrades. :-)

Comment

Yeah, Mr. I Don't Take Responsibility is a fighter. Good Lord.

Comment

Never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Yeah, Mr. I Don't Take Responsibility is a fighter. Good Lord.
              The nerve of those hospitals to want more than 2 ventilators...they got by just fine with those. Now they want 30,000 of them? (Paraphrased from today's presser)
              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

They had a pretty good day today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  My very own copy of "PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES FOR AMERICA" arrived with today's mail.
                  Mine did, too! On a 3" x 5" postcard which will neatly fit in my shirt pocket. I will sleep well tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                    They had a pretty good day today.
                    The bar was very low. Be best.

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                      How come only 3,500 or so total deaths? Even if we generously round this up to say, 250,000 dead, where are the other 4,520,000 buried? Maybe those US projections could be "slightly" (probably not the proper term) optimistic? We have satellites that can take bikini photos from low earth orbit so clear that even Crazy Bernie would see evidence of gulag mass graves being prepared for that number of comrades. :-)
                      You’ve no doubt heard of “fine hair” markets. How about “minimum hair”? if you gonna eat a bat, what’s the stretch??
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He's not a Pacifist. He is a fighter. More specifically a counter puncher. The left still doesn't get him Darius. You're a smart guy though so I think you are ahead of the herd with regard to the Prez!
                        Ah, he’s a pu$$y. Fatty backed away from the “Chinese virus” quicker than a trump Corp bond holder runs to hedge with a cds. Just wonder what Xi threatened him with yesterday
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Ah, he’s a pu$$y. Fatty backed away from the “Chinese virus” quicker than a trump Corp bond holder runs to hedge with a cds. Just wonder what Xi threatened him with yesterday
                          Xi is a commie
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Appears that the London Imperial College scientists who predicted catastrophic Wuhan Virus death totals in the UK have slightly adjusted their "figures". The prediction for 500,000 coronavirus deaths has been nudged just a bit lower to 20,000 or fewer.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-predicted-c/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...to-20k-or-less

The US prediction in the same report was 2,200,000, but can't confirm where this has been officially adjusted (CNN and MSNBC probably reported the revised figure after I left for work this morning). Will wait for BassAle to update us on this figure against the exponential growth statistics that many of us failed to grasp a few pages earlier. In the meantime, I will continue to wait for the $1,000,000 that Brian Williams and the NYT Editor claimed Bloomberg could have given to each American (with plenty left over) vs wasting it on his campaign.

Comment

Xi is a commie
                              No chit. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                You’ve no doubt heard of “fine hair” markets. How about “minimum hair”? if you gonna eat a bat, what’s the stretch??
                                Nice of you to join. It was getting dull.

Comment

Working...
                                X