This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
    My very own copy of "PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES FOR AMERICA" arrived with today's mail.
    Jealous!!!!!! Can't wait to get mine and put it right where it belongs...in the trash.
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Jealous!!!!!! Can't wait to get mine and put it right where it belongs...in the trash.
      I hung mine in the space where I hang the few Christmas cards that I still receive. #stopthespread
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        I hung mine in the space where I hang the few Christmas cards that I still receive. #stopthespread
        Watch yourself. You said CHRISTMAS cards. What the H&!! is wrong with you, it is a HOLIDAY card for the love of A Higher Power.

Comment

I'd send you one...hey you know I actually have an original Surgeon General's report about the HIV epidemic...maybe I'll put it with that...nah...
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
            Watch yourself. You said CHRISTMAS cards. What the H&!! is wrong with you, it is a HOLIDAY card for the love of A Higher Power.
            Intentionally. I say Merry Christmas although I am not religious at all. I say it in a spirit of the season, capitalist, free enterprise, retail way.

Comment

Intentionally. I say Merry Christmas although I am not religious at all. I say it in a spirit of the season, capitalist, free enterprise, retail way.
              ...me too..surprisingly even us bleeding heart libs (speaking only for myself mind you...) actually say Happy Thanksgiving AND...gulp "Merry Christmas".
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                ...me too..surprisingly even us bleeding heart libs (speaking only for myself mind you...) actually say Happy Thanksgiving AND...gulp "Merry Christmas".
                and Happy Hannukah to my Jewish friends.

It hit me yesterday that I may not be going to my Aunt's for Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                  Oh that’s right, President Chamberlain, I forgot. Trump reminds me of him now that you mention it. Thank god for Churchill.
                  I know that the Brits have horrible teeth, but the lack of fluoride is affecting your ability to comprehend times and dates. To the best of my knowledge, the Prime Minister is the leader of the United Kingdom, the equivalent of the president (maybe that wasnt the case in 1930's Britain). Chamberlain, the Prime Minister, was directly involved in the appeasement treaty a full THREE years before Pearl Harbor when the US entered WW2.

In regards to your belief that Trump is an appeaser, he is trying a different method than the ones used by the big stick leaders Clinton, Bush II and the ever Red line in the Sand, Barry O. Sterling results that they were able to deliver, no?

About your theory that none of Trump's followers would ever fight like all those ardent left wingers in WW2, where do you get this from? It seems to me you think they are a bunch of low IQ, gun and bible toting red necks, so we should take away all their guns and ammunition. Probably best to give all these fine weapons to the brave men, women and LGBTQ of Cambridge, Northhampton and West Hollywood because they will be first in line to storm the beaches. If this is the case, better also give them long black clothing and masks to hide their identity and allow them to run in packs without enforcement or official supervision. This is when they seem to do the most damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                    I know that the Brits have horrible teeth, but the lack of fluoride is affecting your ability to comprehend times and dates. To the best of my knowledge, the Prime Minister is the leader of the United Kingdom, the equivalent of the president (maybe that wasnt the case in 1930's Britain). Chamberlain, the Prime Minister, was directly involved in the appeasement treaty a full THREE years before Pearl Harbor when the US entered WW2.

In regards to your belief that Trump is an appeaser, he is trying a different method than the ones used by the big stick leaders Clinton, Bush II and the ever Red line in the Sand, Barry O. Sterling results that they were able to deliver, no?

About your theory that none of Trump's followers would ever fight like all those ardent left wingers in WW2, where do you get this from? It seems to me you think they are a bunch of low IQ, gun and bible toting red necks, so we should take away all their guns and ammunition. Probably best to give all these fine weapons to the brave men, women and LGBTQ of Cambridge, Northhampton and West Hollywood because they will be first in line to storm the beaches. If this is the case, better also give them long black clothing and masks to hide their identity and allow them to run in packs without enforcement or official supervision. This is when they seem to do the most damage.
                    Well, A. Most Brits do not have horrible teeth. A few do just like the US. Back in 1950, yes that would have been correct then.

B. Churchill was Prime Minister for some time before Pearl Harbor. That's unforgivable and makes your point about, C. conservatives being less than smart.

I was going to add some negative comments.. but I'll just stifle myself on those in the interest of civility.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Gov. Chris Sununu issues stay-at-home order for New Hampshire:
                      https://www.wmur.com/article/live-at...id-19/31941704

Comment

Daily White House briefings now after the stock market closes. Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          Well, A. Most Brits do not have horrible teeth. A few do just like the US. Back in 1950, yes that would have been correct then.

B. Churchill was Prime Minister for some time before Pearl Harbor. That's unforgivable and makes your point about, C. conservatives being less than smart.

I was going to add some negative comments.. but I'll just stifle myself on those in the interest of civility.
                          The only point is, please don’t be obtuse. Well aware that Churchill was PM before Pearl Harbor. Referencing an earlier comment about pacifists not being in power when Hitler came to power. Clearly Chamberlain WAS a pacifist and he WAS in power when the appeasing was started. Britain must thank a higher power that Churchill got in, or it would now be Sprechen sie Deutsch. Come to think of it, maybe it was the same power in 2016, or we would soon be speaking Mandarin and bowing to Chappaqua.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Wuhan Virus = Orange Man Dumb, 1.5 million+ people gonna die, See you in September, conservatives are cowardly, stupid inbreds who use disposable plastic bags & straws, don’t pay their fair share of taxes, run to Canada when it comes to a fight and believe all lives should be placed in harms way to keep the Obama economy booming.

Comment

Oh boy
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

I'm lost. Is the President a pacifist because he doesn't want to fight the virus (by staying home)?

Not trying to participate, just follow along.

Comment

I'm lost. Is the President a pacifist because he doesn't want to fight the virus (by staying home)?

Not trying to participate, just follow along.
                                He's not a Pacifist. He is a fighter. More specifically a counter puncher. The left still doesn't get him Darius. You're a smart guy though so I think you are ahead of the herd with regard to the Prez!
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X