X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 - Part 2

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    So much for those 15 cases eh? Over 62k right now. In other news NPR makes the wise decision to forgo the daily briefings due to "misinformation". Smart move...
    Imagine the kick-back if Fox News did that to Obama.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
      CNN cut out early. Briefing was SSDD except for a planes, missiles, rockets micro rally moment.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
        Imagine if Obama...oh never mind.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
          Biden is a private citizen, how does he factor into this? For all I care he can join the fan forum and contribute to this thread.
          Biden wouldn't make it 15 minutes on this forum. Bernie has a message that plays better to this throng.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            Some liberals seem to have developed a taste for censorship, or at least omitting uncomfortable truths. Not surprising, given their willingness to act as apologists for the totalitarian Chinese Communist regime. A WHO guy was on the tube today, basically saying China was leading the world on recovery from the virus. Riiiiight …
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

**** liberal China apologists: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...navirus-china/

**** liberal censors: https://www.wftv.com/news/politics/j...PI5TF3DWGRV2E/
              Last edited by French Rage; 03-25-2020, 11:11 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Some liberals seem to have developed a taste for censorship, or at least omitting uncomfortable truths. Not surprising, given their willingness to act as apologists for the totalitarian Chinese Communist regime. A WHO guy was on the tube today, basically saying China was leading the world on recovery from the virus. Riiiiight …
                That's not censorship and the only ones ignoring the truth are Trumpologists, whose hero never met a lie he wouldn't tell. Good lord the cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  President Trump still at a 60% approval rating for this crisis. He was built for this moment!
                  The Souza record:
                  15-16 10th place
                  16-17 10th place
                  17-18 11th place
                  18-19 8th place
                  19-20 9th place
                  20-21 10th place
                  21-22 9th place
                  22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                    In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                      In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
                      Trump pretended this would go away for 10 weeks when we should have been ramping up testing capabilities and ramping up production of PPE. Trumps lack of planning is astounding.

Comment

Also he should let medical experts do their work before prematurely getting hopes up with claims of miracle drugs: https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma-...point-clinical

Comment

1001 deaths. 68,000 cases. Nurses using garbage bags as PPE. Healthcare workers in NYC dying.
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

This is not good news. If this is valid they need to pivot quickly and I hope this was not the only option they've been exploring.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-care-in-study

Malaria Drug Chloroquine No Better Than Regular Coronavirus Care, Study Finds

This guy is going to get smoked over this:

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Trump pretended this would go away for 10 weeks when we should have been ramping up testing capabilities and ramping up production of PPE. Trumps lack of planning is astounding.
                              No truer words. The testing debacle is without a doubt the single most mis managed piece of this whole thing. Bar none. Without it you are "flying blind" as Dr. David Ho says.
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                No truer words. The testing debacle is without a doubt the single most mis managed piece of this whole thing. Bar none. Without it you are "flying blind" as Dr. David Ho says.
                                I heard yesterday that we are testing more people with better tests thas ANYBODY. It's INCREDIBLE, TREMENDOUS, actually.
                                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Working...
                                X