Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    So much for people of color
    Biden: (picks a white woman)
    mookie: So much for POC.

Biden: (picks a black man)
    mookie: So much for women.

Biden: (picks a black woman)
    mookie: So much for LGBTQ.

We see what you are doing.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Biden: (picks a white woman)
      mookie: So much for POC.

Biden: (picks a black man)
      mookie: So much for women.

Biden: (picks a black woman)
      mookie: So much for LGBTQ.

We see what you are doing.
      Mookie was coming around to abrams
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Honestly, my biggest concern is for Joe to pick a running mate somewhat further left than him. Whitmer does not fit that bill.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Honestly, my biggest concern is for Joe to pick a running mate somewhat further left than him. Whitmer does not fit that bill.
          At least some bone to the Bernie whackjobs to get them up and moving

Comment

I think with the Sanders people, they're getting more extreme because 1) there's less of them now, and 2) there's little oxygen left in the room for the runner up in the Dem primary when a pandemic is raging. Right now its the Chump, Dr. Fauci, and the governors who are rightly dominating the news coverage. If you're going to break though at all, even in the blogosphere, its gotta be something pretty controversial. Why Sanders doesn't tell the people who work for him to tone it down I don't know, but perhaps at this point there's no such thing as bad press.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

99% of us on the Left understand exactly the position we are in. Indeed, a far greater percentage of the Left is willing to respect and work with the Center than vice versa.

As dumb as the rare "the Center is just Dump Lite" narrative is, the "the Left is completely insane and unreasonable" is far dumber, and unfortunately far less rare. Just look at this forum as an example. A significant percentage of Centrists cannot go 11 seconds without a dig or a cherry picked story about some silly extremist's statement. You folks are living in a fantasyland where the Left is a Bard College dorm room.

We're not. We're more informed and involved than the Center, we have a far better idea of where we want the country to go and what other examples exist around the world, and we've been doing the work for decades while many people in the Center sat around fat and happy with their thumb in their as-s saying "the era of Big Government is over."

We are willing to work with you. Stop with the bullsh-t please. You are like an obstreperous teenager who every time we try to work together just has to get their little dig in because they are so fragile.
              Ya know, for somebody sounding the "lets all work together" clarion call, you really need to work on your delivery! Is this an appeal for unity or a ransom demand?
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                She doesn't check enough boxes for Joe, and also your latter point.
                Midwestern is an excellent box.

And so is vagin--- well, you know.

A Midwestern black woman is obviously identity gold. Anybody come to mind?

From the Congressional Black Caucus list:

Joyce Beatty (OH-3)
                Brenda Lawrence (MI-14)
                Ilhan Omar (MN-5) and watch every fundy have an aneurysm
                Last edited by Kepler; 04-01-2020, 11:19 AM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I dont think he is a terrible comedian (he is ok) but yeah he is a terrible actor. I could care less if he sucks on UFC cause UFC sucks and has since it went "legit".
                  UFC is another story of “the wrong side won the war”. Pride was by far better in most ways, it just happened to be heavily involved with the Yakuza.

And yeah, the Unified MMA rules are pretty bad. That’s what happens when boxing people get ahold of it and turn it into “Boxing 2: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Boogaloo”.

As for Rogan, he’s always come across as a stereotypical “I’ve read about this so I know everything” dudebro, a type of person I can’t stand because I’m f-ing surrounded by them here.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

99% of us on the Left understand exactly the position we are in. Indeed, a far greater percentage of the Left is willing to respect and work with the Center than vice versa.

As dumb as the rare "the Center is just Dump Lite" narrative is, the "the Left is completely insane and unreasonable" is far dumber, and unfortunately far less rare. Just look at this forum as an example. A significant percentage of Centrists cannot go 11 seconds without a dig or a cherry picked story about some silly extremist's statement. You folks are living in a fantasyland where the Left is a Bard College dorm room.

We're not. We're more informed and involved than the Center, we have a far better idea of where we want the country to go and what other examples exist around the world, and we've been doing the work for decades while many people in the Center sat around fat and happy with their thumb in their as-s saying "the era of Big Government is over."

We are willing to work with you. Stop with the bullsh-t please. You are like an obstreperous teenager who every time we try to work together just has to get their little dig in because they are so fragile.
                    A) I’m about as Left as you.

B) Ok, Boomer.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      A) I’m about as Left as you.

B) Ok, Boomer.
                      A) I haven't seen you at the Secret Satanist Meetings

B) Way to miss the point (albeit funny)
                      Cornell University

Comment

)
                        Don’t all y’all wear hoods?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Don’t all y’all wear hoods?
                          Those are the Righty meetings.

At the Lefty meetings all we wear is our stiff and unbending confidence in The Coming Revolution.
                          Cornell University

Comment

B) Way to miss the point (albeit funny)
                            A) Because I actually work for a living.

B) Not missing the point, you’re just out of touch. You’re old, you’re too connected to inside the beltway (via your wife), and you have zero understanding of the interactivity of anyone under 40 and/or people in the actual working class. Most far-Left folks I know are ready to burn anyone who tries to “negotiate”, they have zero understanding of the incremental victory and would rather watch this country burn under Trump and the Republicans if they can’t get 100% of what they want.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Those are the Righty meetings.

At the Lefty meetings all we wear is our stiff and unbending confidence in The Coming Revolution.
                              so....neked

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                A) Because I actually work for a living..
                                and BOOM goes the dynamite

Comment

Working...
                                X