Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    For a Harvard woman, his Press Secretary is not very good at picking her spots.
    She also voted for Stein in 16. So, yeah, great choice in messaging!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I remember when she was trying to defend one of his positions on CNN and just made an *** of herself. trix wasnt pleased when we posted the link
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think it's pretty clear why even AOC is starting to distance herself from the Bernie crowd.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          I think it's pretty clear why even AOC is starting to distance herself from the Bernie crowd.
          I think I'd be just a bit cheesed off about being pushed aside for obnoxious Joe Rogan, too.

Comment

I like Joe Rogan (sometimes) but if he is the endorsement you are touting you deserve to lose.

And she isnt quietly backing off...the Bros are not happy with her right now. How dare she do what she thinks is right...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’ve never understood the appeal of Rogan, terrible actor, terrible comedian, terrible host, and the worst part of any UFC broadcast (Seriously, he was the expert commentator?).

But with AOC, it’s nice to see at least one person from the Left see the light of “we need a different approach”.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Biden confirms he’s considering Whitman as a VP

Comment

I’ve never understood the appeal of Rogan, terrible actor, terrible comedian, terrible host, and the worst part of any UFC broadcast (Seriously, he was the expert commentator?).

But with AOC, it’s nice to see at least one person from the Left see the light of “we need a different approach”.
                  I dont think he is a terrible comedian (he is ok) but yeah he is a terrible actor. I could care less if he sucks on UFC cause UFC sucks and has since it went "legit".
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Biden confirms he’s considering Whitmer as a VP

Comment

99% of us on the Left understand exactly the position we are in. Indeed, a far greater percentage of the Left is willing to respect and work with the Center than vice versa.

As dumb as the rare "the Center is just Dump Lite" narrative is, the "the Left is completely insane and unreasonable" is far dumber, and unfortunately far less rare. Just look at this forum as an example. A significant percentage of Centrists cannot go 11 seconds without a dig or a cherry picked story about some silly extremist's statement. You folks are living in a fantasyland where the Left is a Bard College dorm room.

We're not. We're more informed and involved than the Center, we have a far better idea of where we want the country to go and what other examples exist around the world, and we've been doing the work for decades while many people in the Center sat around fat and happy with their thumb in their as-s saying "the era of Big Government is over."

We are willing to work with you. Stop with the bullsh-t please. You are like an obstreperous teenager who every time we try to work together just has to get their little dig in because they are so fragile.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 04-01-2020, 10:58 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Bad she sucks or bad don't risk the governorship?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Bad she sucks or bad don't risk the governorship?
                          She doesn't check enough boxes for Joe, and also your latter point.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Biden confirms he’s considering Whitman as a VP
                            So much for people of color
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

don't care. whoever he picks I'll act like they are the best VP of all time

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                don't care. whoever he picks I'll act like they are the best VP of all time
                                Biden is Abraham, the Veep will be Jesus. What's not to adore?
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X