Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    ...perhaps with everything going on he feels it's best to leave attention to the elected officials and medical experts.
    Such as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      Where is Joe Biden? Did he die and no one noticed?
      He was on CNN with Jake Tapper earlier...he's at home in Delaware, sheltering in place, like everyone should.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

At home doing what he is supposed to be doing? (sheltering in place)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

See the last post in the old thread.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

He's actually broadcasting on the teevee and telling people to be sane and careful. Like a responsible leader would if we had one.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Don't ask questions when you already know the answer.

Oh wait...

Comment

Comment

Someone is putting an ad out there like that every day now. Its awesome! (and sad)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bloomy?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Bloomy?
                      Sure seems like him. I have never known the Dems to be this aggressive but more importantly this on point. Whoever is doing those ads just nails it. This is not the beside-the-point BS that political parties produce. It's hunter/killer.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Sure seems like him. I have never known the Dems to be this aggressive but more importantly this on point. Whoever is doing those ads just nails it. This is not the beside-the-point BS that political parties produce. It's hunter/killer.
                        And its not someone saying things why Trump shouldn't be president. Its Trump's own words showing why he shouldn't be president.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeah, you put it into words way better than I could, but that’s exactly how I feel. Hunter/killer is a great description.

The vibe I got was the exact same feeling I got when looking at just the production of Bloomberg’s ads. Very media-like.

If it’s not him or his team, Joe pulled together a pretty good team himself for ads.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

kepler miss the goldwater mushroom cloud??
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              kepler miss the goldwater mushroom cloud??
                              Too subtle.

Cornell University

Comment

Too subtle.

tough crowd
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X