Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

The Big Lebowski for me.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by psych View Post
      I always remember her more from American Pie. 🤷🏻
      This, and then Lebowski. Then she had some bad plastic surgery and didn't age well.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        I just can't see Biden being the kind of guy who pins a woman against the wall while jamming his fingers up into her. Nothing about him gives off the vibe that he could do that.

While everything about Trump makes you believe he's definitely that kind of guy.
        I have no idea what to think about these allegations, one would think we’d have heard something about this when he was picked as vp candidate so I guess i’m Leaning toward he’s a creep (at worst) but the universe of facts is unavailable to us...

But...to your point “nothing about him gives off that vibe”. I feel that’s a bit glib.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X