Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Except every time you do you make yourself look like a bigger doosh.
    Are you and Kep lovers? Let the man stick up for himself if he wants to. If I was looking for the approval of random people on a message board, don't you think I'd be a little nicer to you all?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Are you and Kep lovers? Let the man stick up for himself if he wants to. If I was looking for the approval of random people on a message board, don't you think I'd be a little nicer to you all?
      Wow, a lovers joke. Surprised you couldn’t fit in a weed joke.

I don’t care much about approval, I just wanted to call you the doosh that you are.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Wow, a lovers joke. Surprised you couldn’t fit in a weed joke.

I don’t care much about approval, I just wanted to call you the doosh that you are.
        I'm just going to have to bear the burden of your disapproval Jim. Somehow I think I'll find the strength to go on...
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          This is an excellent post.
          This is a clue that I should just stop posting while I'm ahead.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Actually I believe Kep was elected dog catcher down in Virginia during a special election after the incumbent resigned over allegations of mistreatment of a stray cocker spaniel.
            Another reason to vote blue all the way down to dog catcher...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe replaced though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                This is a clue that I should just stop posting while I'm ahead.
                You think one good post puts you ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing Joe replaced though.
                  Slap, How close does your work or private life there take you to what might be called the average Filipino, if there is such a thing? What is their view of Trump?

Asian businessmen in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Slap, How close does your work or private life there take you to what might be called the average Filipino, if there is such a thing? What is their view of Trump?

Asian businessmen in general?
                    Average Filipinos are here with mookie

Slap gets the above average who get the high class jobs and don’t have to export their service
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Average Filipinos are here with mookie

Slap gets the above average who get the high class jobs and don’t have to export their service
                      Good. Same ?? to you, mookie. And to average Filipinos differentiate between Trump and the U.S. in general?

Comment

Good. Same ?? to you, mookie. And to average Filipinos differentiate between Trump and the U.S. in general?
                        They ask... usually don’t get a good grip unless asking. Mookie gets a lot of “what is your president doing?” So they realize this is different, but then get skewed from the response.
                        They also realize this is not what they see from the usual American action. Both government and citizens (like mookie).
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          They ask... usually don’t get a good grip unless asking. Mookie gets a lot of “what is your president doing?” So they realize this is different, but then get skewed from the response.
                          They also realize this is not what they see from the usual American action. Both government and citizens (like mookie).
                          What do you mean by that?

Comment

What do you mean by that?
                            Their thoughts are molded depending on what the answer they get is, depending on who they question.

They'd form a different opinion of him based on whether they'd asked Kepler, or Chuck Murray.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

We'll see what happens, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                FTFA: The statute of limitations for the alleged assault has passed.

Answer, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X