Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Too subtle.

Ran only once. Effective first strike.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And its not someone saying things why Trump shouldn't be president. Its Trump's own words showing why he shouldn't be president.
      And they are distributing them online so they are going viral fast and sticking around. I pretty much see one every time I open twitter. Trumps's hope that people will forget his idiocy in a few months is all but dead.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Definitely dont pass this along. Do not retweet, email or disseminate this:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Streisand Effect. Very nice.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Repeating someone's own words! Who would sink so low!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I assume joe and a few others that cant stop posting Right Wing memes will be spreading this pretty soon.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Retweeted.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Surprised our resident Berners haven't dropped by to inform us about the rape allegation against Biden yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Surprised our resident Berners haven't dropped by to inform us about the rape allegation against Biden yet.
                      They have been MIA for a while now. trix hasnt been back since Super Tuesday and Priceless I havent seen in at least a week. The Bots on Twitter sure are trying though
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good ad.

Comment

They have been MIA for a while now. trix hasnt been back since Super Tuesday and Priceless I havent seen in at least a week. The Bots on Twitter sure are trying though
                          Prolly canvassing in PA to get out the votes
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Prolly canvassing in PA to get out the votes
                            Excuse me, the correct term is "SAVING THE REPUBLIC!11!!1!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The Bernie bros on my Facebook feed are pushing it full tilt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X