Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I call BS. There is no way Princess Diana gave a good bj.

Now Meghan I believe.
    Di? Oh yeah, from experience she did.

Y'all think Biden will remember what day the election is or will he need some 'membering' ? Gawd, the guy is lost. There was a time I thought he actually might be a good candidate.....times have changed.
    Last edited by acs64; 04-09-2020, 03:30 PM.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      Di? Oh yeah, from experience she did.

Y'all think Biden will remember what day the election is or will he need some 'membering' ? Gawd, the guy is lost. There was a time I thought he actually might be a good candidate.....times have changed.
      And it's still the easiest choice we've had in our lifetimes.

Comment

Bernie letting her be one of the voices of his campaign is one of the many mistakes he made.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Bernie letting her be one of the voices of his campaign is one of the many mistakes he made.
          Even if he did at the time think surrounding himself with bomb throwers was the way to go, why is she still around after he's suspended his campaign?
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I like Bernie. I agreed with this policy and he's always saying the right thing. His surrogates were awful and their inability to do anything other than whinge about "neoliberals" and "centrists" like a high school term paper on Chomsky that acquired sentience made Bernie the President of Twitter and nothing else. It's not even that they were wrong, they just can't bring themselves to mention anything about the Orange Idiot.
            It's not great.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Even if he did at the time think surrounding himself with bomb throwers was the way to go, why is she still around after he's suspended his campaign?
              Ego, obviously. That's why she voted for Stein in 2016. She's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                His surrogates were awful and their inability to do anything other than whinge about "neoliberals" and "centrists" like a high school term paper on Chomsky that acquired sentience made Bernie the President of Twitter and nothing else. It's not even that they were wrong, they just can't bring themselves to mention anything about the Orange Idiot. It's not great.
                This is a perfect description.

Comment

I like Bernie. I agreed with this policy and he's always saying the right thing. His surrogates were awful and their inability to do anything other than whinge about "neoliberals" and "centrists" like a high school term paper on Chomsky that acquired sentience made Bernie the President of Twitter and nothing else. It's not even that they were wrong, they just can't bring themselves to mention anything about the Orange Idiot.
                  It's not great.
                  Yep. 100%. Yep.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    It's not great.
                    I love Bernie...still the only Presidential Candidate I have given money to. His people though are straight up awful and couldn't win an election for Student Council.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I love Bernie...still the only Presidential Candidate I have given money to. His people though are straight up awful and couldn't win an election for Student Council.
                      Actually I believe Kep was elected dog catcher down in Virginia during a special election after the incumbent resigned over allegations of mistreatment of a stray cocker spaniel. Unfortunately for him his plan to charge higher licensing fees to wealthy dog owners ran afoul of a local tea party movement and he was defeated by corporate interests and Establishment Dems in the next election.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Why you continue to go after Kep about this I will never know. He was hoping Bernie would drop after the Heart Attack. (trix was not happy about it) Kepler is not who you pretend he is when you troll him.

Kepler is 100% out of touch though He thinks the Boujees he hangs out with are the representation of what the Left is forgetting that most Progressives cant afford to hang out with him and his pals discussing Chomsky...they have to actually work for a living

(I couldnt just defend you Kep...had to take a shot )
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why you continue to go after Kep about this I will never know. He was hoping Bernie would drop after the Heart Attack. (trix was not happy about it) Kepler is not who you pretend he is when you troll him.

Kepler is 100% out of touch though He thinks the Boujees he hangs out with are the representation of what the Left is forgetting that most Progressives cant afford to hang out with him and his pals discussing Chomsky...they have to actually work for a living

Just a light hearted jab at the man. I actually like the old plute believe it or not!

Comment

I'll allow it.

And for the record I know there are moron Lefties who think everybody to the right of Marx is equally toxic, just like there are moron Centrists who think everybody to the left of Biden is TEH KOMMUNISM!!1!!

I just don't run into the former, while the latter are legion and post with impunity.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-10-2020, 12:45 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's not great.
                              This is an excellent post.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Just a light hearted jab at the man. I actually like the old plute believe it or not!
                                Except every time you do you make yourself look like a bigger doosh.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X