Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Amash left because of Trump. Dump is a thuggish moron just doing a Republican/neo-fascist drag act for applause from Americans as dumb or dumber than he is. Amash is the legit definition of a (excuse me while I puke slightly) "conservative-libertarian" which is really just a fancy way of saying he's a deficit hawk who believes in "religious liberty" laws that allow bigoted a55holes to be bigoted a55holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      No it isnt. We discussed this previously but the GOPers that might vote for Amash were not voting Trump anyways. He will just get the NeverTrumpers or the people who werent gonna vote. Biden was already getting that help and they were trending his way anyways so Amash is actually stealing from Biden.

On someone who can split the Krazy Kult Koalition is helpful.
      I just don't see too many Amash-Biden voters out there. I think he hurts Trump more even if by a miniscule amount. There's a bunch of righties who think Chump is a loon but won't ever vote Dem because of "da socializzzm" or some other nonsense. Amash gives them an out and unlike Gary Johnson getting high isn't the central basis of his campaign!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Not relitigating, just ****ed some Sanders voters didn’t show up. Also find the stats interesting.

But beyond that..here comes Jesse Ventura https://***********/Tav_assoli/statu...671100416?s=20

At least he’s honest enough to state unequivocally the country isn’t prepared for what he’s got in mind. I’m doubting he’ll go for the Green Party nomination.
        The last thing the country needs this year is a strong Green Party candidate. Thankfully, none have announced a bid yet.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          Amash used to be a Republican until the Trump presidency made it too liberal for him. This is nothing but bad news for Trump, they are sharing a pool of voters in MI, PA, WI and OH who are trying to decide between "hold my nose for Trump again", or "sit at home and cry on election day."
          In other words, this is 100% positive news for Biden.
          Mixed news at best. He won't get the wacky tabacky Johnson 2016 vote, but it gives some of the Never-Trump's an eased conscience of not voting for a Democrat.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Comment

I don't get it. I still say Amash is guaranteed to pull in FAR FAR more R's than D's, even if there is one or two D knuckleheads out there who think Biden is too old and are looking around for any way out. Biden just isn't objectionable enough to be hurt by this guy. Trump, obviously, is. And he ran as a Republican.
              Anyway... the total difference will be Biden winning MI by either 14 or 15 percent.
              Last edited by geezer; 04-29-2020, 12:11 PM.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

We can only control what we can. Don't stress about this, it has no effect on the things we need to do to kill the Nazis.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  I don't get it. I still say Amash is guaranteed to pull in FAR FAR more R's than D's, even if there is one or two D knuckleheads out there who think Biden is too old and are looking around for any way out. Biden just isn't objectionable enough to be hurt by this guy. Trump, obviously, is. And he ran as a Republican.
                  Anyway... the total difference will be Biden winning MI by either 14 or 15 percent.
                  The thing being, that given two choices, some of the Repubs who can't bring themselves to vote for Trump again, might just hold their nose and vote for the Democrat.

But with Amash in there, they can do their thing and not vote for Trump, while patting themselves on the back that they didn't have to vote for a nasty commie Dem.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    The thing being, that given two choices, some of the Repubs who can't bring themselves to vote for Trump again, might just hold their nose and vote for the Democrat.

But with Amash in there, they can do their thing and not vote for Trump, while patting themselves on the back that they didn't have to vote for a nasty commie Dem.
                    This is exactly right
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      This is exactly right
                      In Michigan, Biden's 12 point lead in a recent Detroit News poll is cut to 6 if Amash is included.

Edit: Not recent
                      Last edited by bronconick; 04-29-2020, 01:24 PM.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        In Michigan, Biden's 12 point lead in a recent Detroit News poll is cut to 6 if Amash is included.

Edit: Not recent
                        That's a big ****ing problem
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

So what? If they're not voting FOR Trump again, he's screwed. These sort of people would either vote Amash or stay home. Either way works for Biden.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            So what? If they're not voting FOR Trump again, he's screwed. These sort of people would either vote Amash or stay home. Either way works for Biden.
                            This is absolutely incorrect.

Polls have already indicated Biden's lead shrinks if Amash enters, as bronco posted above. I'd rather have never-Trumpers forced to either stay home or vote for Biden. The stay home people will stay home or vote for Amash. So that's a net zero gain. The Biden crossovers will be split between Amash and Biden for a net negative to Biden. Trump voters aren't voting for anyone but Trump. We've seen this before, Republicans don't break ranks. They just don't. And Trump voters would offer themselves as tribute if given the opportunity to ensure a Trump re-election.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              This is absolutely incorrect.

Polls have already indicated Biden's lead shrinks if Amash enters, as bronco posted above. I'd rather have never-Trumpers forced to either stay home or vote for Biden. The stay home people will stay home or vote for Amash. So that's a net zero gain. The Biden crossovers will be split between Amash and Biden for a net negative to Biden. Trump voters aren't voting for anyone but Trump. We've seen this before, Republicans don't break ranks. They just don't. And Trump voters would offer themselves as tribute if given the opportunity to ensure a Trump re-election.
                              to be honest about this.... if all y'all don't have enough motivated D getting out to vote this time, y'all ain't never winning another presidential race.

if you are relying on the middle morons to back your guy instead of some strange lib ticket runner, good luck
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Trump haters staying home because they don’t like Biden means less down ticket voting, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X