Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Well. Maher must see everyone else doing Corona Shows so now he's going to as well. Got the feeling he wasn't coming back. Thought the same for John Oliver actually. Maybe it took the couple of weeks to set things up.
    He did a show a couple weeks ago in studio with no audience during which he said the next show would be from his house.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers: Starting this thread to Own The Libs!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I think I'd be just a bit cheesed off about being pushed aside for obnoxious Joe Rogan, too.
      As I was saying...

Comment

Proving just what a POS Rogan is. Biden can’t handle anything?? So he’s ok with how dump handles anything??

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Proving just what a POS Rogan is. Biden can’t handle anything?? So he’s ok with how dump handles anything??
          I've never seen Joe Rogan but he does not strike me as very bright.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Trump hasn't aged in the Presidency because he doesn't give a **** about anything other than himself, Rogan.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Joe needs to take less steroids. The bigger his head gets the smaller his brain gets.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bernie dropping out and ending his campaign.

We might actually have a chance now. Thank you Bernie!
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Is this the end? He always prefaces the subject of the speech beforehand.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Yup, it is the end. Being reported by multiple sources.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Yep, he’s out - good timing imo
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Is this the end? He always prefaces the subject of the speech beforehand.

Remember, all the Bernie Bros telling him to run 3rd party are fake Twitter bots according to Kep

Comment

Yeah good call. Kind of felt that was the way it would be after his interview with Maher where they didnt even broach the subject of the Primaries. Now he needs to endorse and he needs to do it 100%. And he needs his mouthpieces to stop with the "Biden is a Rapist" crap they still spew.

Biden won fair and square and now he needs to focus on destroying Trump.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            Yep, he’s out - good timing imo
                            I’m going to assume the virus is playing a big part.Tough to come from behind when you can’t canvass or hold rallies. And yesterday showed the GOP is willing to put people in danger.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

He also probably took his own poll of WI on election day and doesn't expect good results when the final tally is released next week. Also can someone please make sure Kep doesn't have access to any sharp objects? I don't even want to know what trix is up to.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Also can someone please make sure Kep doesn't have access to any sharp objects? I don't even want to know what trix is up to.
                                But you didn't off yourself after '16, and that should be considered the acid test.

Comment

Working...
                                X