What are you looking forward to with your team in 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you looking forward to with your team in 2020-21

Was your Dad the football player who donaed his football gear to Norwich?

NU56
    Old Member
    Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Have we seen the Sid Watson nominees yet? I’m thinking Tom Aubrun has to be the winner this year, but I’m wondering who else will be nominated (perhaps Bates from SNC, who will definitely be a front runner heading into ‘20-‘21.)

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
        Have we seen the Sid Watson nominees yet? I’m thinking Tom Aubrun has to be the winner this year, but I’m wondering who else will be nominated (perhaps Bates from SNC, who will definitely be a front runner heading into ‘20-‘21.)
        They released the names. It is just all of the league player of the years. 5 seniors, 3 juniors, 1 soph. Aubrun will probably win it this year

Comment

Looking forward to the next incarnation of UC. Losing only four seniors will definitely keep the fire burning for next seasons "unfinished business" tour. Losing Fritz sucks plain and simple but I see Allen being that kind of D-man to take his role. Hear from a few people both backups to Baggs are as good if not better with the nod going to Dickson. Offense o'plenty shouldn't see much of a drop off there with still having all three to four lines together with the exception of Fitzpatrick. Interesting to see what recruits are brought in. Still hearing a D1 forward transferring. We shall see. Where is next years F.F. cause I think UC'S got a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
            Where is next years F.F. cause I think UC'S got a shot.
            Campus site, so it won't be decided till last minute. An Eastern team will probably get the nod over a Western team, but the committee will deny that...

2022 is at Lake Placid.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Can’t really say I’m looking forward to this but I’m interested to see how Geneseo replaces 2 first team All-American forwards

Comment

Originally posted by IceKnights20 View Post
                Can’t really say I’m looking forward to this but I’m interested to see how Geneseo replaces 2 first team All-American forwards
                Yes losing a bunch of scoring the top 3 …...that said they still have few forward scorers and dmen that can score as well,not to mention I am sure they have some top recruits and perhaps a D1 transfer or 2 or 3 that will chip in...I bet they will be fine.

Comment

To The Utica guys....Jayson Dobay from the USHL,2 yrs played there,looks like a nice p/u..
                  Last edited by bakdraft21; 05-06-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to see how Plattsburgh keeps rebuilding. Freshman class played very well this past season. This class coming in looks good as well

Comment

Right now I just want the season to begin on time, proceed normally, and end in an NCAA Frozen Four. If that happens I think Norwich will be ready to go.

Comment

Just to start playing hockey again.
                        I don't live in NYS any longer, will there be hockey in the fall?

Comment

My guess is that there'll be no college hockey next season, or -at best- college hockey played with no fans in attendance.

This coming winter was looking brutal via the Covid even before Fearless Leader pushed to reopen without a plan.

Right now, I can't imagine any Fall/Winter sports being anywhere near worth the risk/expense involved for anyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                            My guess is that there'll be no college hockey next season, or -at best- college hockey played with no fans in attendance.

This coming winter was looking brutal via the Covid even before Fearless Leader pushed to reopen without a plan.

Right now, I can't imagine any Fall/Winter sports being anywhere near worth the risk/expense involved for anyone involved.
                            Might be worth the trade off if it keeps you from posting your diarrhea of the keyboard in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
                              Might be worth the trade off if it keeps you from posting your diarrhea of the keyboard in here.
                              …….aaaaaaand begin.....

Comment

E-mail and messages sent out that expecting students on campus in August and fall sports beginning. Now sports may be without spectators but it's better than nothing. I believe the sports angle will be more detrimental to D1 schools if they dont start on time or play than for the 2's or 3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X