This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Holy crap. ( :-/ ) Combine that with over 50% of people have GI symptoms. For many, that’s the first symptom.

Also interesting that the throat swab cake up negative weeks before fecal tests were negative. That’s crazy. Maybe someone on here can tell us if that’s abnormal for viruses?
      Step 1- do you have the runs?

Yes

Step 2- have you eaten at Taco Bell

Yes. /. No

Step 3- go home / here’s a test
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Holy crap. ( :-/ ) Combine that with over 50% of people have GI symptoms. For many, that’s the first symptom.

Also interesting that the throat swab cake up negative weeks before fecal tests were negative. That’s crazy. Maybe someone on here can tell us if that’s abnormal for viruses?
          I don't know that this answers your question but I did read that one of the reasons we're not likely to get this coronavirus from food is that the virus has trouble sticking to anything in our digestive tract and so even if we eat food contaminated, we just get rid of it when we use the bathroom.

Comment

Comment

Hmmm. Good results

https://pubpeer.com/publications/B40...F6F20F8E0EE#10
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Comment

THis is floating around the webs
                  https://www.appropriations.senate.go.../DIVB_EMSU.pdf

Here's the Appropriations Comm release:
                  https://www.appropriations.senate.go...ry%20FINAL.pdf
                  Why does the DoD need $415 million in R&D for vaccines? NIH is only getting $945 million.

The IRS gets $250 million for administration costs for paid leave credits and delaying tax filing? That seems crazy high.

I'm glad they put in $30 billion to the education dept (but I know it won't be spent correctly). $13.5 billion of that is going to formula grants (which I believe was something Republicans were pushing, or were those block grants?).
                  Each state governor also gets $3 billion for education spending. Glad Wyoming will get the same $3 billion that CA and NY get. **** YOU.

Glad they got $3B in low-income rent assistance. SHould have been more.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Seriously...who told the Dems this was a good bill? (we know who...and it wasnt their voters)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why does the DoD need $415 million in R&D for vaccines? NIH is only getting $945 million.

The IRS gets $250 million for administration costs for paid leave credits and delaying tax filing? That seems crazy high.

I'm glad they put in $30 billion to the education dept (but I know it won't be spent correctly). $13.5 billion of that is going to formula grants (which I believe was something Republicans were pushing, or were those block grants?).
                      Each state governor also gets $3 billion for education spending. Glad Wyoming will get the same $3 billion that CA and NY get. **** YOU.

Glad they got $3B in low-income rent assistance. SHould have been more.
                      I am telling you man this deal is terrible. Look who wins and look who loses. The DOD gets more money they dont need and the people get zilch.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How long could Dems reasonably be expected to hold up this bill before they risked significant public backlash?

They had to agree to something.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Seriously...who told the Dems this was a good bill? (we know who...and it wasnt their voters)
                          Dems have corporate bribers, er, donors too.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            How long could Dems reasonably be expected to hold up this bill before they risked significant public backlash?

They had to agree to something.
                            They could have offered their own bill.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              They could have offered their own bill.
                              They did i believe, and it was DOA. Maybe it was just the house that had one.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Happens every ****ing time. And it's getting really ****ing old.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X