X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    I really think the only thing that will scare them in to doing something is for Senators and Congressmen to start dying of this. For Trump, its Ivanka or himself getting it.
    Was thinking the same thing. If one drops dead, priorities get realigned very quickly.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sad to say one of my distant relatives just posted this on facebook. Thought I would share with the class.

17,000 dead, out of 7.8 billion people on this planet since the end of December. And you 🐑 gobble it up Like it’s the gospel of Jesus Christ himself! They got u right where they want ya. Fat! Lazy! Glued to your ****ing phone! Meanwhile this “state of emergency” is giving your beloved politicians the power to go around state to state, you know making sure everyone is ok, like they always do!?!?!taking all of your data from every third party company you have ever used. All so they can “protect you” from the invisible enemy. Peel your dumbass face off of CNN and fox and try reading , and u just might realize something. P.S. we are the virus! And trust me when nature finally starts leveling itself out, we will be dropping in the billions👍 good day
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

an employee tested positive at Bath Iron Works, a shipyard in Maine that employs around 5,000 people. Less than half of the employees showed up for work the next day. Unions and state politicians are appealing to the federal government to extend destroyer contracts and to General Dynamics, BIW parent company, to send workers home with pay.

I think we'll survive as a nation if a destroyer is delayed 6 months, but someone needs to think of the shareholders!

Comment

Facebook is a cesspool. Delete your account.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Sad to say one of my distant relatives just posted this on facebook. Thought I would share with the class.
                  I do agree that one day nature will get its revenge on us. I also agree you shouldn't watch CNN or FOX. Everything else said is garbage.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Are there any precautions going on while everyone is out?

Mookie’s last two weeks of work, there were people in Ppe taking temps of everyone entering the complex.
                    For the last week one can’t enter a supermarket without getting temp checked at the door, then being funneled to a table with sanitizer to use, then plastic gloves that are mandatory to enter the store.
                    Cashiers and bag boys have gloves and masks on them.
                    Mookie has his own pen with him to sign slips if needed.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I already shared that...but worth sharing again

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Was thinking the same thing. If one drops dead, priorities get realigned very quickly.
                        Most of them are so old, also, it'll sweep right through them .
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I already shared that...but worth sharing again

Oops. I should not have missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Support the troops!!!
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X