X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    We had the ventilation covered, it was more of a comfort thing and a request by me and my co-worker. So, in essence, we felt the minimum was not enough, hence the requisition.
    The ventilation has to remove the dust from the area. Has nothing to do with your buildings ventilation.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      We had the ventilation covered, it was more of a comfort thing and a request by me and my co-worker. So, in essence, we felt the minimum was not enough, hence the requisition.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Why are they charging $7/mask?????? I’m.....I just can’t. What is wrong with these companies???

Comment

Holy sh—t. Rand Paul was tested 6-7 days ago. Six to seven ****ing days ago. He’s been on his daily routines for a week with covid. The senate is in real ****ing trouble.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Why are they charging $7/mask?????? I’m.....I just can’t. What is wrong with these companies???
          It’s the distributors.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Holy sh—t. Rand Paul was tested 6-7 days ago. Six to seven ****ing days ago. He’s been on his daily routines for a week with covid. The senate is in real ****ing trouble.
            Hopefully he spends most of his time with his fellow republicans. Most of them deserve to die anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              I'm guilty as hell for posting hyperbole, but really people, this president might be responsible for untold numbers of people dying. Something needs to be done.
              Won't be his fault. it's those damm states who couldn't get their **** together.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Are you kidding I hate people I am pumped.
                As a Tech alum, I've prepared for this exact scenario for most of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It’s the distributors.
                  That doesn’t change my question, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    That doesn’t change my question, though.
                    You just can't mess with a person's right to make a buck. It's the American way!!

Comment

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...break-n1166186

Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.
                        The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. The first cases of the new coronavirus may have emerged as early as November, and as cases exploded, the Trump administration in February chastised China for censoring information about the outbreak and keeping U.S. experts from entering the country to help.

“It was heartbreaking to watch,” said Bao-Ping Zhu, a Chinese American who served in that role, which was funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, between 2007 and 2011. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”

Zhu and the other sources said the American expert, Dr. Linda Quick, was a trainer of Chinese field epidemiologists who were deployed to the epicenter of outbreaks to help track, investigate and contain diseases. As an American CDC employee, they said, Quick was in an ideal position to be the eyes and ears on the ground for the United States and other countries on the coronavirus outbreak, and might have alerted them to the growing threat weeks earlier.
                        No other foreign disease experts were embedded to lead the program after Quick left in July, according to the sources. Zhu said an embedded expert can often get word of outbreaks early, after forming close relationships with Chinese counterparts.
                        Zhu and the other sources said Quick could have provided real-time information to U.S. and other officials around the world during the first weeks of the outbreak, when they said the Chinese government tamped down on the release of information and provided erroneous assessments.
                        When this is over, he and a lot of other people in this administration need to be charged with negligent homicide.
                        Last edited by rufus; 03-22-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

When this is over, he and a lot of other people in this administration need to be charged with negligent homicide.
                          It's OK, you can just hire them back later! That way you don't pay people to do nothing!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Wish we could charge all the idiots who voted for this

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              As a Tech alum, I've prepared for this exact scenario for most of my life!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X