X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    And it's not my boss. This is Centria's upper-level management.
    They are your boss. They are more interested in them making money than your health.

There are better companies out there to work for. I'm lucky- I work in one of the big 3, and we were shut down before the state was, and they plan on doing the best for all of us. Union members want to work, for sure, but they also want to be safe. As much as I question the logic of what we are actually doing- at least I now know that they do give a crap about my health.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Trump is rambling on about how we cant sell our medical equipment to the EU...because our allies take advantage of us I guess. *** does NATO have to do with anything? And why is he lying about this stuff...
      Why would that even matter, when we have a supply crisis in our own country??? I'm glad I don't watch him at all anymore. Makes me very sad.

Comment

Bauer: "hockey visors can wait. We're now making protective shields for doctors, nurses, and first responders."
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          Why would that even matter, when we have a supply crisis in our own country??? I'm glad I don't watch him at all anymore. Makes me very sad.
          I couldnt tell ya...I accidentally turned it on and cant look away its a friggin trainwreck.

He is repeating the "we tested the most" lie again.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why isn’t anyone calling him on the lie about testing the most?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Why isn’t anyone calling him on the lie about testing the most?
              Well he accused the lady who talked about the Easter deadline of doing "fake news" so I assume it is just to stop him from ranting more.

Hey did you know we had no borders before he took office?

Jesus someone at the WH needs to shut this dumbass up. He cant get out of his own way.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He just said the Dems have treated him fairly on this deal...over/under 3 hours before he contradicts that.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So the new GOP meme is that the WHO is in cahoots with Jhina?

Fauci basically pimpslapping that down.

edit: Is Trump really pretending it was his idea to stop the Chinese from coming here? No one else said we should restrict travel before him?
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    He just said the Dems have treated him fairly on this deal...over/under 3 hours before he contradicts that.
                    Yes, the deal is all about him, and not about the healthcare workers, or the people out of work, or the small businesses are struggling- it's all about that freaking moron.

What a POS.

Comment

Tom Nichols:
                      Question: why did you pick Easter
                      Answer: You are fake news and if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t have a country left
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X