X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    apples to oranges.
    I couldn’t agree more. This is so much ****ing worse. We had a two-month warning for this. Reported, widely. Daily. There was even a Wikipedia article about it back in January. I can’t imagine the number rod people in our national security apparatus who wouldn’t have given everything to have a 9/11 wiki back in July.

This should have people in jail, the ineptitude.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          very sad. but after all, they are "little" people. not the educated elite.
          To be fair they f-ck their doctoral students and adjunct professors, too.

Since about 1950 an American university is just another POS corporation. The president and provost are Plute-licker as-sholes on the order of a CEO and CFO. They go to the wall after the Revolution, too.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            To be fair they f-ck their doctoral students and adjunct professors, too.

Since about 1950 an American university is just another POS corporation. The president and provost are as-sholes on the order of a CEO and CFO. They go to the wall after the Revolution, too.
            There isn’t a chancellor, provost, regent, or president in the nation who is spared.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              They close automatically after a certain length.
              1000 posts, plus a very short time in which a couple others sometimes sneak in.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                You mean they accidentally took down two buildings because the owner has huge insurance policy. By that... is this what you mean?
                I have no idea what you're babbling about.

What I do mean, is a bunch of Americans are going to die because of negligence and incompetence of their president.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Imagine having a 9/11 a day for a week. Or god forbid, a month. That’s what this administration is navigating us towards.

Pence can’t be this stupid. At some point they have to invoke the 25th. They have to. Right?
                  It will only be a 9/11 for one day. The next day will be worse, and so on.

Pence is just another dope like the rest of his party's Members and voters. This keeps going on until (1) it burns through the population or (2) somebody with guns has had enough.

Talk about good news, bad news.

Here's the thing. I am strictly a Parlor Pink. I want my radical revolution, but I want it peacefully at the ballot box. Partly that's because I judge from history that mass violence even when initially successful almost always results in even more pain for the very people who were supposed to be liberated, while the f-cks who were targeted typically escape. Also, I have a lot to lose.

But if I were the people out there who are literally being f-cked to death by the Plutes in general, the GOP in particular, and Dump in very particular, there does come a point when there's literally nothing to lose. There is a moment where the expected value function for complete social breakdown flips positive, and then it happens. We are not special. We are just another bunch of monkeys.

I hope it doesn't come to that but there many people, including some here, who could reach the point where rolling those dice is not just emotionally but logically demonstrably better than the lawful alternative. In that timeline I and mine last about 15 seconds, which is fine by me because I don't want to watch the world burn, even if the baddies go first.

But they're asking for it.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 03-21-2020, 06:50 PM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Imagine having a 9/11 a day for a week. Or god forbid, a month. That’s what this administration is navigating us towards.

Pence can’t be this stupid. At some point they have to invoke the 25th. They have to. Right?
                    No. Pence is that stupid. And an ***-kissing sycophant to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

What I do mean, is a bunch of Americans are going to die because of negligence and incompetence of their president and his fans that don't follow the experts' advice.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

What I do mean, is a bunch of Americans are going to die because of negligence and incompetence of their president.
                        This will age well

Comment

That Jewish guy took out an insurance policy before the buildings went down.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            This will age well
                            So I'm wrong?

You admitted voting for the incompetent nimrod. I figured you were smarter than that. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

No. Pence is that stupid. And an ***-kissing sycophant to boot.
                              Also our republicans sold off when briefed.

Comment

So I'm wrong?

You admitted voting for the incompetent nimrod. I figured you were smarter than that. Guess I was wrong.
                                Yes, I was a nimrod. But you can see.

Comment

Working...
                                X