X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Oh my god

“ JUST IN: The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s New York office reportedly sent out an alert to local police warning of racist extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police with spray bottles and Jewish people at places of worship.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/488919-fbi-white-supremacists-encouraging-members-to-spread

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Oh my god

“ JUST IN: The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s New York office reportedly sent out an alert to local police warning of racist extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police with spray bottles and Jewish people at places of worship.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/488919-fbi-white-supremacists-encouraging-members-to-spread
      Good plan.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Read a different article that explains it. They're distributing based on population. Also, Florida basically requested its quota. New Jersey requested 10x its quota and only got its quota, so it only got a fraction of its request. You could easily spin it as New Jersey requesting the entire national stockpile rather than only getting a fraction of its request.

You can argue whether the allocation should be primarily based on population, but in this case I'm not seeing anything nefarious.
        Last edited by unofan; 03-22-2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I hope that’s it. But right now NY and a few others need more. Florida gov thinks this is a joke and kept everything open- so screw them

Comment

I hope that’s it. But right now NY and a few others need more. Florida gov thinks this is a joke and kept everything open- so screw them
            "The system appears to roughly conform to states’ populations, rather than the size of their requests. Florida, a state of 21 million, got all 180,000 N95 masks it wanted. Oregon, a state of 4 million, only received 40,000 of the 400,000 masks it requested, and New Jersey, a state of 9 million, got 85,000 of the 2.9 million masks it feels it needs."

Comment

And there's a new clubhouse leader for Fark's Headline of the Year.

https://m.fark.com/comments/10753238..._page=politics

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                "The system appears to roughly conform to states’ populations, rather than the size of their requests. Florida, a state of 21 million, got all 180,000 N95 masks it wanted. Oregon, a state of 4 million, only received 40,000 of the 400,000 masks it requested, and New Jersey, a state of 9 million, got 85,000 of the 2.9 million masks it feels it needs."
                That’s more reassuring. Is there a source reporting these numbers?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  That’s more reassuring. Is there a source reporting these numbers?
                  I'm just pulling it off the article about this on Fark.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/03/flo...&ICID=ref_fark

Comment

Finally some relief?
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Today's presser is a full hour late
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Reports that Harvey Weinstein caught it at Rikers and is now in isolation. I can't even offer thoughts and prayers to that d-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Reports that Harvey Weinstein caught it at Rikers and is now in isolation. I can't even offer thoughts and prayers to that d-bag.
                          I smell a rat.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Fade, you’re probably right (re: d1 thread). I need to unsubscribe. The hydroxychloroquine post set me off and I deleted my post.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Fade, you’re probably right (re: d1 thread). I need to unsubscribe. The hydroxychloroquine post set me off and I deleted my post.
                              Yeah they’re not worth it. Don’t expect them to have reading comprehension

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Yeah they’re not worth it. Don’t expect them to have reading comprehension
                                Yeah, the post that set me off reminded me of the Medium post that was removed yesterday that Fox News was pushing.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X