This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Alcohol should move faster. Probably a 20-30 day lead instead of 12 months.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My friend in Hong Kong is laughing- they had no hand sanitizer for weeks. Now they have too much and can’t export it

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Insider trading results from info on a single company

But go ahead and write on the bus. You ain’t censusing and not berning...be good you get to work
        I think that law has two sections though. One removes the insider trading exemption that existed for members of Congress. But the second part, sort of the broad, "conspiracy" section the feds manage to slip into every law, prohibits members of Congress from "profiting" from information they obtain in Congress.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          My friend in Hong Kong is laughing- they had no hand sanitizer for weeks. Now they have too much and can’t export it
          That's going to happen here to. There will be entire Costco buildings filled with toilet paper.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Trump is a D-bag...

Trump is also a Republican.
            One and the same.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Girl has been washing eggs before she cracks em
              This sounded so gross I knew it must be mookie.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I think that law has two sections though. One removes the insider trading exemption that existed for members of Congress. But the second part, sort of the broad, "conspiracy" section the feds manage to slip into every law, prohibits members of Congress from "profiting" from information they obtain in Congress.
                Is "not losing a third of your cash" considered profiting?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I get the feeling Michigan will go on lock down soon.

However, if Whitmer was going to do it, I wish she'd go ahead and get it over with.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Good news, Laura. I spoke to the virus and it said it has to leave for an extended business trip on May 7th.

Seriously, this may be dumber than the hoax takes.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Americans are just so god**** spoiled and stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Good news, Laura. I spoke to the virus and it said it has to leave for an extended business trip on May 7th.

It is too much to ask that this kills the Stupids? That is turns out to be a blessing?

Keep going to church. Keep kissing your icons. Keep shaking hands. Keep going out to the bars. Please, Republicans, keep doing everything the way you did before. You will be doing the world a favor.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Perhaps we can compromise on the colloquial name - Xi Jinplague.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Wall St is noting the non-dumpian response, and has stabilized.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Perhaps we can compromise on the colloquial name - Xi Jinplague.
                                I enjoyed the person calling it the "Kung flu." Horribly racist, I know, but still funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X