X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    To be clear, he was talking about his stock portfolio and his personal underground bunker supplies.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I want to see his entire single chromosome family’s stock sales Last two months

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Colleges plead for bailout
        They can all get ****ed faster than the companies.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          They can all get ****ed faster than the companies.
          Seriously. They can burn their stockpiles of money to keep warm

Comment

So with the number of cases rising because more people can actually get tested, I'd be curious to know what the percentage is of individuals who are tested that come back negative. The only one so far is the President. I really don't think he was ever tested personally. But that's just me.

Where had Dr. Fauci been?

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Source? I might need to pick up some stuff if this is happening
              Sic loaned me his Double Secret Probation Password. There is a lot of crazy stuff out there.

My hunch is based upon these factors:

First, Trump is a New Yorker. New York is getting crushed by this thing, and Cuomo has been all around saying it does no good to just shut down NY. Once the shoe dropped in Cali, the rest of us will soon follow.

Second, I figure it's going to happen on a Friday, sort of ease everyone into it.

Third, and this is the real reason I think it happens now -- LivePD is a re-run tonight. LivePD is going to be epic the first night of the lockdown, and it'll be just my luck they'll be on their vacation when it happens.

But, seriously, I do think we'll follow Cali, just probably not until the stimulus package is passed. Plus, LivePD is a re-run next week, too, so it might not be until next Friday.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Trump is a floridaer’er
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Trump is a D-bag...

Trump is also a Republican.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    I literally posted the law that applies. Would you prefer I write it on the side of a bus?
                    Insider trading results from info on a single company

But go ahead and write on the bus. You ain’t censusing and not berning...be good you get to work

Comment

Just did some to help the economy a little by taking delivery on a grocery order. A LOT of companies are adding employees to help delivery stuff, and while it won't cover everyone who lost a job, it is certainly better than nothing.

Hoping that the people have systems in place to stay safe- but we had no personal contact with the person who delivered it.

Then we quickly took it out of the bag, threw the bags away, and cleaned and cleaned.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        Just did some to help the economy a little by taking delivery on a grocery order. A LOT of companies are adding employees to help delivery stuff, and while it won't cover everyone who lost a job, it is certainly better than nothing.

Hoping that the people have systems in place to stay safe- but we had no personal contact with the person who delivered it.

Then we quickly took it out of the bag, threw the bags away, and cleaned and cleaned.
                        Girl has been washing eggs before she cracks em

Comment

Comment

This 1000x over.

Comment

I ran out this morning to go pick up my new orthotics at my podiatrist's office - wore gloves, took the stairs instead of the elevator. I was in and out in about two minutes. I decided to run to a close by supermarket instead of my normal on which is a couple of miles further away. I only wanted a few things but boy, the prices at this one such a difference.

I mainly needed a few perishable items plus I was hoping they had Tylenol as I'm running low on that. They did have a big bottle so I got that. I charged the groceries as used self check out, which i hate. The items are all in a reusable shopping bag that I placed in my tub. I'm going to go now and wipe down all the items I bought.

I just want to know when things like Lysol spray and the antiseptic wipes will show up. I understand about the masks - asked that yesterday, and thank you to those of you that responded. i appreciate the clarification. Is there a similar answer for antiseptic cleaning materials?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I heard numerous reports this morning on this story/theme/whatever. Can't believe it.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X