This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Rumors swirling that the City of Chicago will go under quarantine lock down soon. Tonight at the earliest. Mayor Lightfoot will be going live at 5PM with her press conference.
    Which will lead to other cities doing the same

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He was 34.
      If pneumonia which is what he died from is a natural progression for this we are all ****ed.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Someone I follow retweeted Hannity’s “breaking news” that Trump confirmed that malaria drug to be used.

Either there are a lot of bots, or there are an ungodly amount of people who literally can not fathom Trump lies. People blaming the journalists for asking “mean” questions, people saying the Bloomberg article confirming the FDA saying the drug isn’t ready is fake, people saying the FDA had to have been lying because someone from the FDA was at the conference (no clue if that’s even true).

I don’t know if what Fox, Hannity, Rush, and the others have done can ever be reversed.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Which will lead to other cities doing the same
          San Francisco already is, and Chicago's next door suburb Oak Park already put a Shelter In Place emergency declaration in place yesterday.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            JimJamesAK, does everything take forever to get to Alaska, like news and the internet? In the midst of seeing what's gone on in Washington state and New York state, your representative is still making light of this virus.
            What's Wisconsin's excuse?

"I'm not denying what a nasty disease COVID-19 can be, and how it's obviously devastating to somewhere between 1 and 3.4 percent of the population," Johnson told reporter Craig Gilbert.

"But that means 97 to 99 percent will get through this and develop immunities and will be able to move beyond this. But we don't shut down our economy because tens of thousands of people die on the highways. It's a risk we accept so we can move about. We don't shut down our economies because tens of thousands of people die from the common flu," Johnson said, out loud, on purpose, and not obviously under the influence of heavy narcotics.

If "somewhere between 1 and 3.4 percent of the population" is killed by this virus, we're looking at between 3 and 11 million deaths. Which is really not the same as 38,000 people being killed in traffic accidents annually. Nor is it the same as the "common flu," which killed 61,000 people last year in America. FFS, in Italy, 475 people died yesterday from this virus. The Italian healthcare system, which has more doctors and hospitals per capita than ours, is on the brink of collapse. This thing hasn't even begun to really hit hospitals, and the CDC is already telling doctors and nurses to use bandannas as makeshift face masks since we already ran out of them. This is not a ****ing joke!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              If pneumonia which is what he died from is a natural progression for this we are all ****ed.
              That's been well established from the start. The resulting pneumonia is what finishes you off, same as the flu/bronchitis/etc etc. often does in compromised people. Covid-19 is the worst because it targets the lungs sooner and harder and sets up pneumonia shop even in healthy people.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                San Francisco already is, and Chicago's next door suburb Oak Park already put a Shelter In Place emergency declaration in place yesterday.
                West Michigan will NEVER do this.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  If COVID-19 doesn't get you in Wisconsin, the glut of cheese and sausage will.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Yeah we've been doing that since Tuesday in Santa Clara County.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I have never seen TP in a stall in a Jersey Turnpike rest stop in 30 years.
                      or in Missouri. last time I drove through they still didn't have flush toilets.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        That's been well established from the start. The resulting pneumonia is what finishes you off, same as the flu/bronchitis/etc etc. often does in compromised people. Covid-19 is the worst because it targets the lungs sooner and harder and sets up pneumonia shop even in healthy people.
                        I'm surprised it ramped up so easily in someone so young. I can certainly see why if you're old you're totally ****ed.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sean Payton tested positive...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Umm, it's been known for weeks now that COVID-19 causes pneumonia in severe cases.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Umm, it's been known for weeks now that COVID-19 causes pneumonia in severe cases.
                              Yes. But it's rare for someone in their 30's to die from it.

Comment

Yes. But it's rare for someone in their 30's to die from it.
                                Did you read the article? He was asthmatic and had multiple cases of bronchitis as a kid. He was also a former cancer patient, and testicular cancer at his age is usually galloping.

This guy drew the genetic short straw.

Comment

Working...
                                X