Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    West Virginia now has a positive test.
    Fyp
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Holy ****.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Just back from a walk where I took a break from the constant onslaught of information that is constantly changing. Realized now we are in the hunker down phase I feel a sense of relief. Finally, instead of being a 'lone voice calling out in the darkness' and begging people to be serious the narrative has shifted to almost all people doing what will help. They might argue about the science but the social pressure is in the right direction.

Over the last few weeks I have been so grateful for these threads as a little puddle of sanity, where people 'get it' and understand what we are in for. It is a very lonely place to have everyone telling you that you're seeding panic, over reacting, challenging facts for [fill in the blank], etc.

So. Thanks, folks. You are the bees knees!

Plus these threads are gold. So many different walks of life, jobs, etc makes it well rounded.
        No, thank you! Your efforts have been tremendously valuable and most likely will have saved lives. I have multiplied the reach of your posts many times over and I suspect you’ve provided the wake up call to other networks as well.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

First death in Rochester, NY, and it's barely penetrated Western NY. Just 14 positives in Rochester.

Yeah, I know, a lot certainly have not been tested, but all the talk about the numbers downstate, upstate, relatively speaking, has been spared.
          Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 03-17-2020, 07:59 PM.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              2 people in Maine tested positive for Flu and Covid-19. That can't be good.
              Oh boy, would be very interesting to see what happens with those cases.

I only went outside today to bring in Amazon packages which my wife had me place in the basement for 3 days. Then they can be touched. Immediately washed my hands. I am doing my best!

I did get one laugh today. When Trump spelled out HIPAA instead of saying "Hippa"

Comment

Says he has asthma, but I have no idea what the stats are telling us on asthma as a condition.

I was also curious about people with bad allergies.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  No, thank you! Your efforts have been tremendously valuable and most likely will have saved lives. I have multiplied the reach of your posts many times over and I suspect you’ve provided the wake up call to other networks as well.

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Says he has asthma, but I have no idea what the stats are telling us on asthma as a condition.

I was also curious about people with bad allergies.
                  Interesting question because one of the things I saw it seemed as if the respiratory crash came from the cascade that can cause severe asthma attack. I have to admit I didn't read it carefully because I was lazy

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Interesting question because one of the things I saw it seemed as if the respiratory crash came from the cascade that can cause severe asthma attack. I have to admit I didn't read it carefully because I was lazy
                    Asthma makes one a heightened risk. My mom has asthma, and she went FULL lock-down last weekend, sends dad out to get stuff (both are obviously on the older side).
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      jericho,

Flaggy isnt thinking he was right because he would never believe Trump would do this. This is totally different than the BS he peddled

BTW all is well here in Mexico! Tequila and sunshine apparently is making me immune to Trump's Pandemic. If I get quarantined here they have contingencies for long term stays as well
                      Flagster is self-isolating in his upstate NY spiderhole with his illegal full-auto modded assault rifle named "FlagDUDEette", and muttering about Bilderberg concocting this virus at their last meeting in the smoky back rooms of Davos, or wherever the hell it is they get together to plot out their sinister world hegemony designs.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Forgive me if you've already seen this...

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/16/...cFsAuVNKjvw2-Y
                        Great, now every paranoid jacka55 in America will doctor shop for the next two weeks demanding a prescription for this med.

Comment

Dow Futures tanking again.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            They have to run out of green ink soon. They keep announcing more and more spending but the Dump already used the usual remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              We’re in October 2008. All we’re doing is trading wealth. The news crushes the market. People come in and score fire sale prices. Pushes the market up. People claim their profits. Market partially loses. More news crushes...etc. People with money are basically buying the stuff people are selling at a loss.

This is just the extremely volatile phase that happens in big recessions or bear markets. Dead cat bounce, whatever.

Look at October 2008, we had the same insane swings. It’s basically just gambling. If you don’t want to play with a RNG, just ride the volatility out. The market will find the long term price level it needs to.
                              Code:

Comment

Vegas goes dark

Comment

Working...
                                X