This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    Good news coming out of the UK. The Ebola anti-viral, remdesivir, is showing good signs of beating the virus. Some with next day improvement.
    When I hear these reports what always comes to mind is, did nobody try this in the last 3 months? It seems like the first thing you would do in Wuhan is find out which of every conceivable anti-viral drug is most effective.
    Or is it that it’s helpful only in the UK population for some reason?
    Wait... you’re not on Facebook are you?
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      When I hear these reports what always comes to mind is, did nobody try this in the last 3 months? It seems like the first thing you would do in Wuhan is find out which of every conceivable anti-viral drug is most effective.
      Each country's laws are different. Testing and such. Then, find volunteers to do said testing. Then, you have to prove it works (or could work). Red tape. A lot of it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
        Wait... you’re not on Facebook are you?
        Congratulations. You see through bull****.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Lou Dobbs is officially part of the hoax. Man, how much did Soros pay him?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Lou Dobbs is officially part of the hoax. Man, how much did Soros pay him?!
            Nah, they made up the story about the staffer getting the hoax virus to force him off the air and silence more conservatives. Duh.

Per WikiLeaks, Dr. Fauci wrote a love letter to Hillary though!
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-20-2020, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I know watching trump is like watching a wreck in a NASCAR race, we're scared of the outcome but we JUST. CAN'T. TURN. AWAY. I'm turning away and suggest instead watching stuff like this. It is a reminder that there are people in the midst of this who don't need to be shot. Dedicated public servants who are doing whatever they can to help people make it through this. Healthcare professionals (some are posting in these very threads -- God bless them for their much needed information during this time as well as the work they are tirelessly doing away from our little family) are literally risking their lives right now.

it's amazing actually how much information we can get right here. I learn a hundred times more from browsing this thread than I ever will listening to trump's congratulatory press conferences, which is all they really are. Pay attention to your local officials and what they have to say. They have just as many professionals lined up as trump's team. Plus they don't have trump and his bobble headed vice president.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Hearing rumors through the grapevine that the borders will be completely sealed (no one in, no one out) to all non-essential travel on Monday, possibly all commercial flights ordered grounded (including domestic), and at least two weeks of a nationwide lockdown.

If this gets legs, expect another run on the big box stores this weekend.
                That’s like the third or fourth time I’ve heard this rumor over the past three or four days. Every time it’s 48 hours out.

I don’t buy it until it happens.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  I know watching trump is like watching a wreck in a NASCAR race, we're scared of the outcome but we JUST. CAN'T. TURN. AWAY. I'm turning away and suggest instead watching stuff like this. It is a reminder that there are people in the midst of this who don't need to be shot. Dedicated public servants who are doing whatever they can to help people make it through this. Healthcare professionals (some are posting in these very threads -- God bless them for their much needed information during this time as well as the work they are tirelessly doing away from our little family) are literally risking their lives right now.

it's amazing actually how much information we can get right here. I learn a hundred times more from browsing this thread than I ever will listening to trump's congratulatory press conferences, which is all they really are. Pay attention to your local officials and what they have to say. They have just as many professionals lined up as trump's team. Plus they don't have trump and his bobble headed vice president.
                  I’ve been getting good info from a couple of BBC podcasts. Depressing as could be, but well reported stuff on the worldwide state of things
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Nah, they made up the story about the staffer getting the hoax virus to force him off the air and silence more conservatives. Duh.

Yes, all her fault.

When will the Trumpies admit that they helped to "elect" a certifiable moron?
                    Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-20-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Probably sent it with a pair of droids and White House blueprints.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          That’s like the third or fourth time I’ve heard this rumor over the past three or four days. Every time it’s 48 hours out.

I don’t buy it until it happens.
                          It's like Trump's "we're two weeks away from..."

We're two weeks away from everything according to him.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                              Yes, all her fault.

When will the Trumpies admit that they helped to "elect" a certifiable moron?
                              Never. Most of them are as rock stupid as he is.

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X