X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Tomorrow the Feds are going to lock us down for two weeks.
    Can you imagine that. My neighbor eats 3 meals a day out. What about smokers or drinkers who can't get booze and butts. I can't see it, this isn't the greatest generation where sacrifice was the rule of the day.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Any profits they made should be forfeit, and the proceeds go towards paying working people's wages for the next few months.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Rumors of a national lockdown are false.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          This is very much not the case.
          Doesn’t matter if these guys don’t get prosecuted

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I swear to god you have to be brainless to vote GOP at any level. These people can DIAF

“ GOP lawmakers are pushing back against Gov. Tim Walz’s recent executive orders aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus, questioning his authority to shutter businesses and change unemployment rules without the Legislature’s approval.”
            3 people in my state just filed suit against the governor for doing the same thing.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Thoughts and prayers to all the fatties in that Louisiana mega church
              Not feel sorry for the russians who voted for the situation that we now have, and that deny that all of this is a problem, yes.

Feel very sorry for the poor minorities who have been put into an unhealthy situation where they have little access to healthy food and decent healthcare- the ones who have had their votes suppressed. They are going to be ravaged, and have nobody to blame than the morons who want to suppress D things.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                AOC had a hearing where she asked a witness giving info if he knew any members of congress could take his testimony in closed session and trade on it, and not get in trouble
                I literally posted the law that applies. Would you prefer I write it on the side of a bus?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  3 people in my state just filed suit against the governor for doing the same thing.
                  Good luck with that. The Legislature voted to give the governor that authority. Several of my friends are in the Legislature and one was asked where they had the right and Shenna posted a link to the law that gives them that power. They passed it to the governor temporarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Any profits they made should be forfeit, and the proceeds go towards paying working people's wages for the next few months.
                    That's not going to happen, and this administration won't prosecute. I doubt they even resign or face censure.

A peek at the trading activity of Sniffles, Beavis, Butthead and Complicit for the past several weeks could prove enlightening....though, again, no one will prosecute.

Comment

lol Fox leads their story on the senators by only naming Feinstein in the headline and then cramming all three GOP senators into the second half of the article.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Sadly I think people will swear by rumors like that a lot.

Comment

Comment

What a ****ing clown show this country is right now.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Good luck with that. The Legislature voted to give the governor that authority. Several of my friends are in the Legislature and one was asked where they had the right and Shenna posted a link to the law that gives them that power. They passed it to the governor temporarily.
                              I hope they try to take walz to court. Will be campaign ads for the non brain dead voters.

The GOP really wants people to die. They just don’t seem to grasp their brain dead voters will be hit hard

Comment

No...they just dont care.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X