90075962-10222687266712952-5099322178420080640-n

"Snuck up on us"

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Advice from a month ago. Oops

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...373-1/fulltext
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Are we still getting the lunchtime spectacle over the weekend?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Saw snowmobiles heading north yesterday, good to see them staying home and abiding by the no unnecessary travel suggestions.
          Lots of out of state people showing in Bar Harbor

Comment

Holy **** they’re still doing it.

Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Yeah. The chart posted before I left had us at these numbers this coming Monday or Tuesday. Which leads me to believe we were never actually on the Italy track that just was a product of our inability to test and the government trying to hide the numbers.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Holy **** they’re still doing it.

Why wouldnt they...read the responses. Their 35% believe this and worse off think Trump is doing a bang up job dealing with it.

They arent going to believe it until they get sick.

edit: Brit Hume is a lying, incompetent moron anyways. The lame article in question seems to have been written by someone in Silicon Valley with no actually medical knowledge. (certainly not an epidemiologist) Hey Brit...why dont you have lunch with Lou Dobbs and his staff you irresponsible piece of crap.
                Last edited by Handyman; 03-21-2020, 09:21 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Why wouldnt they...read the responses. Their 35% believe this and worse off think Trump is doing a bang up job dealing with it.

They arent going to believe it until they get sick.
                  When they get sick they'll blame Messicans and Muzzies.

Abandon the public spaces to the Dumpies and stand back. Problem is own solution.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    When they get sick they'll blame Messicans and Muzzies.

Abandon the public spaces to the Dumpies and stand back. Problem is own solution.
                    The Dumpies are already taking over the public spaces.... I do a ton of fishing on the Lake Michigan shoreline along Chicago and am a member of two Facebook groups for the hobby. Both have lit up like the 4th of July since yesterday's news of "Shelter in Place". Whats even funnier is that this time of year, "power line" fishing is popular, and quite a social Chicago Spring tradition. You will get a group of 4-6 guys hanging out together while doing this. Many claim that they will keep fishing the shoreline despite the order, so we shall see what happens.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      The Dumpies are already taking over the public spaces.... I do a ton of fishing on the Lake Michigan shoreline along Chicago and am a member of two Facebook groups for the hobby. Both have lit up like the 4th of July since yesterday's news of "Shelter in Place". Whats even funnier is that this time of year, "power line" fishing is popular, and quite a social Chicago Spring tradition. You will get a group of 4-6 guys hanging out together while doing this. Many claim that they will keep fishing the shoreline despite the order, so we shall see what happens.
                      Holy Mother of God.

For the uninitiated, "powerline" fishing is done by firing a weight with a line and rubberband attached 200 to 300 yards into the water using the blast from the compressed CO2 in a 15-pound fire extinguisher. It gives fishermen the distance they need to set up a line with multiple hooks.
                      I am equal parts appalled and impressed.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Holy Mother of God.

I am equal parts appalled and impressed.
                        You'd get a kick out of it. It's some pretty advanced "redneck engineering". Like I said, it's a Chicago tradition and something many look forward to every Spring. Also it's unique in that Chicago's international community has really taken to it, so on a busy weekend day at a popular place like Montrose Harbor you can hear Polish, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, and English all being spoken amongst the various groupings.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

So no more testing in Nyc and LA for people who’s treatment won’t change.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            You'd get a kick out of it. It's some pretty advanced "redneck engineering". Like I said, it's a Chicago tradition and something many look forward to every Spring. Also it's unique in that Chicago's international community has really taken to it, so on a busy weekend day at a popular place like Montrose Harbor you can hear Polish, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, and English all being spoken amongst the various groupings.
                            I'll need to go watch when I am in Chicago. The first true multi-cult experience I had I was about 7 in the 60's and my dad took me to Hunts Point where he used to run around at that age in the 30's among the fishmongers, which his mom did at that age in the '10s, to just walk around and people watch. I must have heard profanities in a hundred languages for the first time.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-21-2020, 10:23 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Lots of out of state people showing in Bar Harbor
                              Thats summer folks coming to stay early from what I've been hearing. Lots of net jets in Trenton. I guess some locals aren't too happy about it. Go back where you came from and use their toilet paper not ours
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Thats summer folks coming to stay early from what I've been hearing. Lots of net jets in Trenton. I guess some locals aren't too happy about it. Go back where you came from and use their toilet paper not ours
                                AKA, how the elite from Massachusetts and Westchester County think they are socially isolating.

Comment

Working...
                                X