This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Thats summer folks coming to stay early from what I've been hearing. Lots of net jets in Trenton. I guess some locals aren't too happy about it. Go back where you came from and use their toilet paper not ours
    There was a big *** Mercedes suv with a cargo bubble on the roof at the end of my road on Thursday looking at maps on their phone. I was out picking up chicken food (called and paid over the phone, just had to go grab the bags myself without going inside). When I came back 20 minutes later they had moved 100 meters up the road and were still looking at their phone. My guess is the found an Air B&B and fled NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      So somehow the two people I know who are sick are not getting the testing, and they were part of the market workers trying to keep people supplied. Seems to me, being on the front like for helping people and exposure, they should have been tested. Instead, they were just sent home with hopes.

And the gun part was noting geezers post that people in the same area I'm talking about (Houghton) plan on taking their guns out and looking for looters.
      For the record, I still think the gun nuts are all talk. This was a Trumpy coworker who likes to fantasize about anarchy.
      But to the larger point: there are people wondering if it’s been circulating quietly at MTU since January. We get a ton of traffic from China, especially in the first half of January, and I shared flights with others who were still flying back from Thailand (2nd country to get it) in mid-February.... I’m starting to wonder about the “bad flu” that was going around almost a month ago. And I had a severe headache for about 4 days or so, but never a fever, which seems to be the telltale.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Minnesota reports its first death. Patient was in their 80's, one of the first confirmed cases in the state.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          For the record, I still think the gun nuts are all talk. This was a Trumpy coworker who likes to fantasize about anarchy.
          They usually are - it's a pr!ck-measuring contest for guys whose pr!cks don't work without pills anymore.

Comment

A half hour late again for this presser. Probably trying to ensure enough compliments for the fuhrer will be said

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              A half hour late again for this presser. Probably trying to ensure enough compliments for the fuhrer will be said
              You’d think by now they’d know how long it takes for the meds to kick in.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Gotta make sure his speech is at least a little racist.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Chinese virus, there it is. No one should report on it, it’ll drive him nuts

Comment

Ben Carson in da HOUSE!!!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I love that you can tell it’s always the first time he’s reading it.

And it appears his id is overpowering the Adderall lately. Now it’s sleepy rambling.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It's Saturday - Trump had to be torn away from his tradition of bingeing Fox over a big stack of chocolate chip pancakes.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          But to the larger point: there are people wondering if it’s been circulating quietly at MTU since January. We get a ton of traffic from China, especially in the first half of January, and I shared flights with others who were still flying back from Thailand (2nd country to get it) in mid-February.... I’m starting to wonder about the “bad flu” that was going around almost a month ago. And I had a severe headache for about 4 days or so, but never a fever, which seems to be the telltale.
                          Figured as much- but it's interesting talk based on their fears. The worst we have down here is a run on TP.

The people I know are sick did mention having to work REALLY hard to keep up with demand, so they were exposed to a lot of people doing that. But since they are "low risk" and not in a hospital- no testing. Here in AA, there was a real issue with the foreign students- which I'm sure you all have, too... Where did they all end up going (I really don't know for here).

Comment

No administration has ever done packages like this?? Of course not. Other administrations would have had public health infrastructure and pandemic teams and it wouldn’t be this bad my god

Comment

No administration has ever done packages like this?? Of course not. Other administrations would have had public health infrastructure and pandemic teams and it wouldn’t be this bad my god
                              It's getting sickening listening to him pump his own tires all the time. Why do people like him? He exhibits every character trait I hate. All of them.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This will be a clusterfcuk.

Comment

Working...
                                X