X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Wait, Calgary's owners finally caved?
    People don't like being told to eat le gâteau. Kinda hard to own a team when the masses decide they don't like you anymore.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      JimJamesAK, does everything take forever to get to Alaska, like news and the internet? In the midst of seeing what's gone on in Washington state and New York state, your representative is still making light of this virus.
      JFC what an idiot. *facepalm*

Alaska is definitely in the midst of this. In fact, I’d wager we were first hit but the lack of testing and response is keeping our numbers low.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Willie and his friends are doing a free concert

Edie Brickell, Paul Simon, Lucinda Williams, Jewel, Margo Price and Nathaniel Rateliff

7-midnight eastern.

Comment

We need a new Bastille Day
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...f-of-patients/

DIgestive symptoms should not be ignored.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              ...In fact, I’d wager we were first hit but the lack of testing and response is keeping our numbers low.
              I feel the same way about the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and the Northwoods of Wisconsin. It's there, but the lack of testing (or the shrug off of "well, it ain't 'the flu,' but a variation of the flu," is artificially keeping the numbers down/non-existent.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...f-of-patients/

DIgestive symptoms should not be ignored.
                Ha! That TP stockpile makes sense now!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ha! That TP stockpile makes sense now!
                  I picked up four bottles of pedialyte plus back in early February just because I saw something like 10% might have diarrhea and it's good for when someone is not able to drink much because they're sleeping, coughing, or don't have the energy. Glad I did.
                  Code:

Comment

https://www.propublica.org/article/s...BXv_SL6MLbTRvI

Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 29 separate transactions.

As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.

A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.
                    We need to bring back firing squads.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Mayor Lightfoot out here sounding calm, informative, and direct to the City of Chicago and the suburbs.

What a 180 from a mere six hours ago with Trump addressing the nation.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I feel the same way about the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and the Northwoods of Wisconsin. It's there, but the lack of testing (or the shrug off of "well, it ain't 'the flu,' but a variation of the flu," is artificially keeping the numbers down/non-existent.
                        I heard third hand that a doctor up here said we’ve probably had it going around for a while now, but no tests. An elderly friend of ours died a couple days ago after being in intensive care with “had trouble breathing “ for a week or so. Lifelong smoker , on oxygen,not that surprising on its own:
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Mayor Lightfoot out here sounding calm, informative, and direct to the City of Chicago and the suburbs.

What a 180 from a mere six hours ago with Trump addressing the nation.

It's interesting to watch the State Government here in Alaska. Dunleavy hasn't spoken much at any of the press briefings, he mostly leaves the speaking to the Chief Medical Officer who's done ok.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            https://www.propublica.org/article/s...BXv_SL6MLbTRvI

We need to bring back firing squads.
                            Best part about firing squads is you get to maintain social distancing!
                            Code:

Comment

On hold with Delta cause rumors are flying all air travel will be shut down before our flight back Monday...FML.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                On hold with Delta cause rumors are flying all air travel will be shut down before our flight back Monday...FML.
                                Good luck bud! Seriously wishing you the best.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X