This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    One should be cautious spreading bullsh—t cures because just as bad as the macroscale damage it causes to the medical system, is the microscale damage it causes by providing false hope to a family that probably doesn’t even get to be with their loved one as that person drowns in his own fluids. And because the healthcare system is so overwhelmed, visitors next get to see their family member by collecting him at the back door in a bag.

Sorry, that was harsh but needed to be said. What trump has said and is now being aped by every person without letters after their name is ****ing dangerous.

STOP REPEATING BULLSH-T THAT TRUMP SAYS. Everything that comes out of his vile mouth should be treated with contempt. Everything.
    Geezuz buddy, you believe this is what I have done?

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: Do What Now?

Our closure edicts were extended to 12 April, along with an added curfew from 5p to 4a beginning tomorrow.

Breaking curfew can get one a $33,000 fine and/or 3 yrs in prison.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Geezuz buddy, you believe this is what I have done?
        Nope. This was just a general relief valve that finally went off. Had to release the pressure.

The stress of everything is getting to me. Sorry everyone.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Whitmer has shut down hair salons, nail spas, tattoo/piercing, and other "personal care" places until April 13. She allowed churches to remain open if they wanted to. I think in terms of churches, it was a "dammed if you do..." situation.

My church already shut down until May 10. Virtual services are weird.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
            If I could take back my vote I would. This is straight honesty. I had to chose between a pathological liar and a dumb ****. I chose the dumb ****.
            The only correct response here is , “Hi Blackl, thank you for sharing your story.”
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Whitmer has shut down hair salons, nail spas, tattoo/piercing, and other "personal care" places until April 13. She allowed churches to remain open if they wanted to. I think in terms of churches, it was a "dammed if you do..." situation.

My church already shut down until May 10. Virtual services are weird.
                I'm all for the super-religious righties getting their Jesus on in-person.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I'm all for the super-religious righties getting their Jesus on in-person.
                  My church is a bunch of social justice people, and we're having no part of this.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Italy had 800 deaths today.

Scale that to population and that’s 2,000 for us. We’re what? A week behind them?

Edit: bad math. 4,000
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      The only correct response here is , “Hi Blackl, thank you for sharing your story.”
                      Story. Hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        Story. Hmmm
                        I describe things in music. Everyone knows that.

https://youtu.be/Hom0fYd5uX4

We should work together.

Comment

Working...
                        X