This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Much of my Edina hood has been screaming to close the schools since Friday, and some were already setting up ways to help feed kids, so not all cake eaters!
    Just wait...by Wednesday the Nextdoor App will be filled with hatred
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Covfefe 19: now in 3D

Today, for Door Dash, I had a couple deliveries from IHOP. They had a nice bottle of hand sanitizer out and ready for use.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        There are people that are more at risk, due to other medical conditions, etc (like me).

That being said, are we going to chastise dx because he went through with his wedding and reception last night? Hmm? Anyone who was feeling at-risk or was possibly feeling ill did not go to said wedding (including me). What about other events such as that?

As for groceries, you don't need to go to the grocery store to get groceries. You can have them delivered via online purchase.

Wash your hands, cough into your elbow, sanitize, don't shake hands with others, etc etc etc.

While I'm being much more cautious, IMO if one is 100% healthy, and follows all the sanitary practices (and then some), one should not be paralyzed from living life.

If we go about our daily lives and not worry about everything” then the death toll will be high," Fauci said. “People sometimes think that I’m overreacting. I like it when people are thinking I’m overreacting because that means we’re doing it just right.”
        Weddings and funerals on hold in France

Comment

I think in a week or two, not many would be going to said weddings. I know someone who cancelled a wedding in Seattle this week.

Comment

I think in a week or two, not many would be going to said weddings. I know someone who cancelled a wedding in Seattle this week.
            A wedding in Seattle this week would be criminally negligent

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              A wedding in Seattle this week would be criminally negligent
              Yes, agreed. They’re ahead of us time wise and I think other areas will catch up soon.

Comment

There are people that are more at risk, due to other medical conditions, etc (like me).
                As I said, when they say more at risk, they mean more likely to have a bad outcome from it. Like dying.

Not just catch it. Everyone is at the same risk to catch it.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

While I'm being much more cautious, IMO if one is 100% healthy, and follows all the sanitary practices (and then some), one should not be paralyzed from living life.
                  Fine. Be Typhoid Mary. All about you.

Comment

Man, I'm really glad I voted for that guy.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

I feel like we’ll hear about how cases spike up after the idiots flock to bars for St Pattys

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ding-into-bars

Nyc comptroller:

“ BREAKING: New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer is calling for a city-wide shutdown, including closing bars and restaurants, as the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread: "We cannot go on with business as usual ... Lives are at stake and there’s no time to waste. We have to flatten the curve."

Comment

I feel like we’ll hear about how cases spike up after the idiots flock to bars for St Pattys

I saw the Facebook posts Reid's was putting up yesterday, couldn't help but shake my head.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Sadly that’s not as outrageous as what’s going on in that UNH thread
                          https://youtu.be/PQRSyhLKue8?t=85s

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Nyc comptroller:

“ BREAKING: New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer is calling for a city-wide shutdown, including closing bars and restaurants, as the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread: "We cannot go on with business as usual ... Lives are at stake and there’s no time to waste. We have to flatten the curve."
                            See, now going out on a night like that is foolish. Too big of a crowd. There are limits.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My team of guys that work for my company, boss takes us on a St. Paddy's Day pub crawl, part of the job. Work for a beer distributor, we distribute Guinness.

Not sure if he's still planning on doing it this year. At any rate, I will not be partaking.

Comment

Germany is closing the borders with France, Switzerland and Austria tomorrow morning at 8. Girlfriend is wrapping up her master's thesis in Bordeaux and was supposed to come back to Germany at the end of the month.

She just picked up the rental car, is trying to fit as much stuff as she can and drive 9 hours to get across the border.

Comment

Working...
                                X