This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe 19: now in 3D

I saw the pic of outside a Southie bar. People lined up. I am in for a modified lockdown. Not quite what France did but a step below that. End the large gatherings.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

DIAF you twat.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          But you are literally not following the rules. You are using the rules for another disease and trying to make them fit for this...it doesnt.

WE. ARE. ALL. CARRIERS!

This isnt about whether WE get sick...it is about whether we PUT THOSE AT RISK IN HARMS WAY!

Seriously dude, I usually defend you but on this one you are dead wrong. 100% not even close to the mark. Even if you follow all the rules you think you are following you are still putting people at risk. The only way to avoid putting people at risk is to avoid being in contact with those at risk because right now most likely everyone is carrying the virus in some capacity.

This isnt about containment anymore...we passed that issue long ago. Now it is about just stalling this out so the sick dont die.
          We aren’t all carriers yet — and that’s the point of social distancing — to not become a carrier to slow down how quickly it spreads

Comment

Spreading disease to the elderly to own the libs!

Comment

Social distancing going swimmingly at the International Terminal of O'Hare tonight:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

WE. ARE. ALL. CARRIERS!

because right now most likely everyone is carrying the virus in some capacity.
                I have no problem asking people to stay home, but I think there is zero medical evidence supporting the above statements of yours.

I think a more accurate statement is that you may be a carrier even if you are not currently exhibiting symptoms.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Social distancing going swimmingly at the International Terminal of O'Hare tonight:

Oh just great. My niece is flying into that terminal tomorrow.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

We have 265 million more people than Italy so I am not sure simply comparing number of cases tells us much. And yes I know, there are certainly a lot of unconfirmed cases out there. I would be more interested in current hospital stats to see where we are at.

Oh and if you wanted to hammer home the large gathering point just look to what caused the majority of confirmed cases in MA so far. A Biogen conference. 104 of the 138 cases are related to that conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Holy ****. Those people are ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        Oh just great. My niece is flying into that terminal tomorrow.
                        Dallas/Fort Worth not doing any better.

And remember, these are federal facilities. Meaning that they are under the the jurisdiction of Trump's agencies.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

How about handing out some masks for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            I have no problem asking people to stay home, but I think there is zero medical evidence supporting the above statements of yours.

I think a more accurate statement is that you may be a carrier even if you are not currently exhibiting symptoms.
                            https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/healt...6UM6bSo2dDYHTo

Here you go. Lazy me just went witht he first article I could find so sorry it is cnn. The numbers are correct.

Comment

Schools closing here in the Southern Tier region of NY (Chemung County) from March 17-April 13. Students will report to classes on Monday to get materials & instruction for the time the schools are closed.

Note - There are no reported cases in Chemung County. This is being done for prevention and containment purposes.
                              https://www.weny.com/story/41896072/...chool-closures
                              Dave
                              RIT - '90

Comment

DIAF you twat.
                                I hope she’s fired, goes broke, then DIAF.

Comment

Working...
                                X