Non Sanctioned May Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Non Sanctioned May Tourney

So I flipped on WWE Smackdown for a minute just to see what they had done. It was really weird to see the action and hear the commentators without an audience (the chairs were neon blue, so the empty seats really stood out). I can't imagine it's easy for the performers to give perfect effort under those conditions. I don't watch enough (and didn't watch long enough last night) to know if the product still looked good.
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
      So I flipped on WWE Smackdown for a minute just to see what they had done. It was really weird to see the action and hear the commentators without an audience (the chairs were neon blue, so the empty seats really stood out). I can't imagine it's easy for the performers to give perfect effort under those conditions. I don't watch enough (and didn't watch long enough last night) to know if the product still looked good.
      If you remember "Bread and Circuses" from the original Star Trek, the crowd noise for the gladiator fights was piped in.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
      X