Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... did Cornell just win the National Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    With Minnesota State in the two spot, I’m counting this as the first three wins of the programs NCAA Tournament history.

Additionally, since they went 1-0-1 against the #1 team, that’s now 4 wins and a National Title.

Thanks for playing, everybody!
    And swept us in an empty arena in Duluth (blizzard) so playing in empty NCAA arenas could have been an advantage. You got my vote (on paper) although we had the winning tourney experience and undefeated goalie.

All I know, is watching games this season, UMD and UND werd clearly better than Denver (who swept BC) so I think it’s safe to say any of the top 4 teams could have/should have won it
    I wanna go fast!

Comment

Re: So... did Cornell just win the National Championship?

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      FWIW, I still have the simulator that the guys at College Hockey Weekly put together for their, never completed, Top 100 Teams of All-Time Tournament. I could run the data in there and simulate the rest of the season.
      Is that the Monte Carlo simulator? If so, I guess it would just give you the probability of each team winning the title? Would it change much from the current probabilities? Maybe it would if you add the extra layers of conference championships in instead of just running it as is?

Comment

would you say Yanni Kaldis is some to get an NHL contract?

Comment

I'm sure that you can probably find complete Cornell hockey games on YouTube and other places, but I've recently uploaded a game Big Red fans will enjoy to my Google drive: 2001 Nov 25 Cornell at BU

Sean
          Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
          Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
          BU Hockey highlights and extras
          NCAA Hockey Financials
          Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
          I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Working...
          X